school

😈😈🤤361 WORDS

😈😈🤤
361 WORDS

I had class online every day since I had nothing to do during the day while joao was practicing and I hadn't finished my semester yet.

it was okay and not too much work except sometimes teachers gave too much homework.

and I had to either pull a all nighter or do it in the morning.

I had this one teacher that was so tough to beat and if you messed up one thing she would fail you.

it really irrigated me since I was trying my best and she gave the most homework almost every night.

I barely got sleep this week because I had to do her stuff and couldn't put it off since she never extends stuff.

I was so tired tonight but still had so much to do.

I had to do my homework, dinner for me and joao, clean, wipe down the counters, and wash laundry.

I was absolutely exhausted but I had to do my homework first.

it was easy and I got it finished by the time joao came home so I made him some dinner almost falling asleep and burning his food but still got it to him.

"amor how about I do the rest of stuff you need to do tonight and you go to bed?" joao asked when it wasn't a question he would do it anyway.

"no I don't want you to go through that trouble I'll just do it it's fine you've been at practice all day" I say not wanting him to worry.

"come on let's get you to bed" he says not listening to one word I just said.

"please joao you do enough already I can do it with no trouble" I say trying to fight back but it was no use.

he pushed me slightly up the stairs to the bedroom and I was just letting him do it since I had no energy.

"I love you amor get a good night sleep please" he says knowing what I struggle with durning the day.

"goodnight joao I love you" I say before drifting off to sleep.

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW I HATE THIS 😭😭💔💔