red card

he looks so bae 😼😍421 words

he looks so bae 😼😍
421 words

I walked to my seat through the crowd to watch the game start.

I sat down with my drink and held it so nothing would happen to it if it was on the floor.

I took out my phone and texted joao a quick text.

good luck I love you!
seen.

i looked at the message for a while until I saw that he seen it.

I waited a bit maybe waiting for a response from him but didn't get anything so I guessed that he was busy.

I saw them all come out so I put my phone away and started to watch the game begin.

it wasn't long before the first goal was made from the other team.

I signed in disappointment as I watched the net swoosh back from the impact of the ball.

I looked at joao to see his also disappointed face.

by the first half nothing happened no one made a goal from either team.

I could tell joao was worked up and stressed from all the way up here.

they finally came back out and got positioned in their regular spot.

I watched as the game started up again and joao kept playing good.

until he had enough of the other team and started pushing someone for the ball.

the ref immediately called it as a red card and everyone started yelling and groaning.

I saw his face and he looked disappointed in himself.

my face dropped as I saw that he wasn't okay and it showed.

I watched as he walked off the field into the tunnel slowly.

I frowned seeing his posture and telling that he looked disappointed that he couldn't play for the rest of the match.

I still watched the rest of the match impatiently since I knew I couldnt go with him until the end of the match.

the match finally ended.

I rushed up out of my seat and towards the place where the tunnel ended.

I waited very paitienly outside the tunnel entrance for joao

as soon as he came out I gave him a hug and asked him questions.

"why we're you more stressed did you not get enough sleep?" I asked lovingly.

"no I was just off today.. I'm sorry" he says holding me tightly.

"don't be sorry it wasn't your fault you still played good today" I say looking at him.

"thank you"

THIS ISNT TRUE I JUST MADE IT UP HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY GET A RED CARD