cold hands

HE LOOKS SO SERIOUS I LOVE HIM

263 WORDS

me and joao were walking in a park that was near us.

it was currently wintertime where we were right now so it was super cold.

I loved the winter on the other hand joao liked the summer more better.

I never liked the summer it was all hot and sticky and If we had leather seats my thighs would get stuck on them and that was so annoying.

it made me really happy to just be walking while the breeze flowed my hair.

The scenery was okay since almost all the plants and trees were dead but it still made me happy.

"look feel how cold my hand are!" I say as I put my hand up to his cheek.

"how are you so cold" he says as he swats my hand away.

"your so rude swatting me away" I say pretending to be mad.

"I was joking!" he says and I laugh pulling him closing.

I cup his cheeks and give him a kiss.

I don't know if he went red from the affection or from the coldness of my hands but that didn't really matter.

"look they have hot chocolate!" I say seeing a little stand and changing the subject.

"you want some?" he asked and I nodded.

we went up to the lady at the stand and I got hot chocolate while joao got coffee.

"thank you!" I say to the woman as she smiles as we walk off.

"now you won't have cold hands" joao says as he laughs.

I DON'T LIKE THIS BUT I HAVE TO POST SOMETHING SO I'M SORRY