the club

I AM BARKING BRO SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM😭

667 WORDS

"so are you coming or not?" my friend asked over the phone.

I signed knowing that I will be dragged out by someone anyway.

"alright fine sure I'll go with you guys" I say as I hear her excitement on the other line.

"but.. you have to help me pick out an outfit!" I say to her and I could see her nod.

"of course I will I'll be over in a few!" she says hanging up.

I laid out some options that I thought looked good and waited for her to come over.

I heard the doorbell ring as I got up and ran to the door opening vastly.

I see her and with no time to lose I give her a big hug.

"awwwh I missed you so much!!" she says hugging me back.

we released from the hug and i closed the door as she walked in and looked around for my room.

"so are these the choices?" she asks and I nod.

"Well this one looks too gloomy." she says pointing to the first one.

"this one is mismatched" she says still pointing at the clothes laid out on the bed.

I toook note of what she said mentally in my mind so I could remember later.

as she kept the list going it got dangerously close to the end when she pointed one of my favorites out.

"this one looks perfect!" she said holding the top up to me.

"Okay that one it is then!" I say grabbing it and going to go change in the bathroom.

"okay 3 2 1 come out!" she said as I opened the door.

"you look stunning!" she says clapping her hand crazily.

"why thank you kind ma'am!" I say smiling as she laughed at my words.

"I think we are ready to go out! " she says smiling and getting up from her spot.

-

I sat at the table we found and started looking around noticing every detail.

I then notice the bar and smile looking back at my friend (I don't have a name for her 😭)

she instantly knew and we both got up walking towards the high stools at the long table.

we ordered what we wanted and sat down as we started talking.

she then runs off with someone like she always does and I am left alone.

I see a man walking up to the chair beside me and notice he's not like most people here.

he looks sober so I'm just guessing he was the designated driver.

but was I wrong.

"hi" I hear him say slowly and that was the first hint.

"hey are you here with anyone?" I ask him and he nods no.

"Are you?" he asks leaning his elbow onto the counter as I nod yes.

"she ran off with some dude probably won't be back until tomorrow when she is sober enough to tell me every thing that happened." I say to him also leaning on the counter drinking my drink.

"would you like to ride home with me?" he asked and I thought about it.

"is it alright if I drive you look a little tipsy" I say to him laughing.

"oh no problem of course you can here are my keys" he said digging in his pocket.

'this is kinda stupid to do what if I was a car stealer?' i think as I watch him dig through his pockets.

"here they are!" he says throwing them up in the air for me to catch them.

even though I wasn't expecting it I was glad I caught them as we walked outside.

"can you stay with me" he asked in a more gentle tone.

"oh sure I can stay with you as long as I go in the morning" I say smiling and starting the car.

I look in the mirror and see a smile form onto his face.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE