pictures

HE LOOKS LIKE PERFECT?!? 379 WORDS

379 WORDS

me and joao were over at his mom's house just to spend time with her.

when she asked me something that she knew annoyed joao so much.

"oh would you like to see his photos as a baby?" she asked and I immediately smiled.

"of course I would I bet joao would love for you to show me!" I say turning to joao and I saw his blank face just staring back at me.

"no no ma please don't do this again you do this to everyone and they all have to see them" he says begging her to not as she got up.

" come on joao this is your girlfriend she should see you as a kid" she says grabbing a book from off a shelf.

"you were so cute my little baby" she says which made me laugh at his annoyed face.

"come come show me!" I say getting inpatient.

"don't encourage her I thought you were supposed to be on my side?" he asks.

"yes but I want to see how cute you were" I say looking as she opened the book up.

I instantly saw a lot of photos of a little boy and even when he was a baby.

"aww you look so cute in this one!" I say showing him the photo.

"stop lying no I do not I look crusty" he says facing away from the photo.

"no you don't your so rude to your own self!" I say laughing.

I saw a lot of photos of him in a soccer uniform or with a ball and I thought he looked so cute.

"look you don't look that different in that one" I say smiling.

"ew I look zesty" he said and I started laughing because he said it right in front of his mom.

"you look okay I don't know what your talking about!" I say looking at another photo.

"nah thats nasty I'm leaving." he said going to the bathroom I assume.

y/nHE EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE WAS ZESTY

y/n
HE EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE WAS ZESTY. ☠️
liked by naileadevora, joaofelix79 and 1234 more...

joaofelix79
DON'T EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT. 😢💔
Y/n
HAHA GET EXPOSED WELL DESERVED.

naileadevora
break up with him right there right now. 😰

Load more...

YES HIE