nails

HIS NECK HELP

HIS NECK HELP.
407 WORDS

you were going to get your nails down and joao tried to stop you.

"please let me go joao" I say laughing a little "no you always leave and come back so late" he says holding me tight.

"come on I'll be quick this time I promise." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"no you won't you always say that and then come back even later i want to spend time with you" he says and it almost made me want to stay but I have to get my nails done.

"fine then I'm just gonna go to sleep." I say knowing he always goes to sleep before me.

he hums and I pretend to be asleep.

I waited a while before I felt his breath softer and his grip loosen.

I carefully tried to get out of his arms that were still hanging onto me.

he moved and I instantly tensed up before he went to his normal spot again.

I finally got out of his grip and got in the car.

I was sad to leave joao like that but my nails needed emergency care I hadn't had them done since the month before Last month.

I had gotten them with a basic design this time it was just a star on two of my nails then French tips on the rest. (And they can be any color you want)

I finally got back home and quietly opened the door just in case he already woke up.

and of course he hasn't he's been really busy lately and hasn't had much time to sleep.

I put all my stuff down quietly and walked over to him.

I gently lifted his arm and layed down in my regular position then put his arm back over me.

surprisingly he woke up the next 3 minutes or so.

"hi" he says his voice a little raspy from sleeping.

"hey" I say smiling at him as I rubbed his back while he was still hugging me.

-

I woke up in our bed this time to joao not beside me.

I went down stairs and saw him drinking coffee and on his phone.

I grabbed his coffee cup and drank some out of it as he laughed.

"hey when did you have time to get your nails done?" he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

I have testing almost all week 😢