art museum

😘😘😘🤞379 WORDS

😘😘😘🤞379 WORDS

I was walking around the city before seeing a museum.

I don't really go out that much and definitely not into the downtown area.

I decided to check the museum out since I had nothing better to do other than shop and go broke.

I wouldnt mind shopping but I definitely mind going broke and dying by the heat.

anyway I walked into the museum it looked kinda small but was filled with great art works.

hell I even saw men in there that looked like art works but I'm always too shy to ask for their number.

I went up to this really pretty painting of a lady laying in a flower field.

it was very colourful and the lady looked so beautiful.

I then heard a voice next to me say "isn't she beautiful?" .

I turned my head to see if they were talking to me to meet his gaze above me.

I slowly lifted my head up to be met with these beautiful beautiful eyes they were so pretty.

and I have to admit he was pretty too.

I soon realized I never answered him back and was staring so I quickly put my gaze back on the painting and said "yeah she is beautiful"

"no no no no I was talking about you" he said with a smile as I laughed to cover up my blush.

"oh thank you!" I say to him reffering his compliment.

"I don't get compliments for pretty men like you very often." I say.

"well that's a shock your absolutely gorgeous" he says back and I chuckle.

"could I maybe have your number?.." I say 'gosh dammit where the hell did I get all this courage'

"I wanted to ask you that first but whatever works" he says grabbing a pen and little piece of paper out from him pocket.

"here" he says handing the paper to me and putting the pen back in his pocket.

"call me" he said and winked after leaving the museum leaving me shook.

I stood there for a second before gripping the paper piece and putting it in my pocket.

seems like I wasn't shy enough to ask him for his number.

THERE IS TOO MUCH DRAMA GOING ON AT MY SCHOOL. 🙁💔