CHAPTER - 0 (PROLOGUE)

TW: Panic Attack

"It's not fair" she broke the tulip vase next to her, which got her hand bleeding. "Wait-" he tried to stop her, but was cutted-off by her mom. "Your emotional drama won't change our mind" he looked at her mom with a blank expression in his face, thoughts running around in his mind. "It never did change anything of yours, it's what always changed my decisions, it's what always changed my thoughts-" she choked up while speaking still not done with what she wants to say, he tried to get near her but her mom stopped him "She is already big enough to take care of herself, you can leave" "But au-" "No buts, Let's leave" her mom grabbed his hand and took him out of the room. He kept looking back concerned, he knew that she have gone through a lot.

Back in the room she kept crying holding that bleeding hand of hers, she was trying to get up but her legs holding no strength to hold her weight. She was done, done with her family, done with this world of riches.

Her chest tightened and her throat dryed up. She was in lack of breath. She wanted to stand up but her legs gave up. Her vision blurred as tears covered her eyes. When someone harasses you physically it may take long but it can be healed, but when someone damages you mentally it creates a wound which can never be healed.

She fists her palms, and stands up all stumbling and runs open her door, into the hallway where her family members were sitting. She runs past them, everyone shocked at her unexpected behavior and yells "Wait" but her mom calmly says "Let her go, I told y'all she is not a kid she will make her mind".

Everybody may got relaxed on her mother's words but he was still concerned. She ran and made her way to the street crying, the weather was perfect too drenching her all alone. Thunders, recalling how she always wanted them, Lightning, is letting the world know that one day she will shine and her glowing glaze would lit up the whole world.

She ran and stopped, catching her breath infront of a hospital. Catching her breath she remembers the time when they were together.

As she enters the hospital, she could feel stares running down her drenched body. But there was no time to think about that, she walks to her dad's chamber.

She knocks the door and a "Come in" gets her inside the room. Her dad looks up at her and gets shocked by her appearance, he gets up from his seat, and shakes his head coming near his daughter. "What happened? Why are you drenched?" He asks.

In reply, she sniffs and tears escape through her eyes, her dad worriedly tries to embrace her, but she shows her hand signaling him not to do so. He was confused, shocked and worried at the same time. She finally opens her mouth and says "Dad, right now what is happening in the present is not important.. What happened 12 years ago is important"

Shocked at her words, she continues" What actually happened, which lead you both to a divorce. A traumatic divorce for me. The same day you both were happy and the same day you parted." She speaks slowly raising her voice. Tears continues to roll down through her cheeks whereas in her dad's case it just started to.

"You know what it lead to?" Her voice echoed, and she continued " It.. it lead to crush my future down. She crushed my future, my life and my dreams in her hand and I.. kept watching, Thinking one day or another she will know but she never did" It was not only the weather outside, it was also the weather inside her, her heart crushing down and getting teared apart.

"Once you said, a decision holds both a profit and a loss, whoever made it, it doesn't matter but what will this decision do. Ruin my life? Of course that's what she wants." Her expression changing with each sentence.

"What decision?" Her dad curiously asks.

She smiles and replies " I.. Kim Aerin is soon to be engaged  to Shin Jung Jae of The Shin Industries."

Her dad was disappointed but not shocked, because he knew this was to happen one day or another. He sits back on his chair, wiping her tears in one hand and other hand holding his glasses. She sat on the floor, burring her head in her knees.

A staff comes in with a gown and a towel in her hand. "Aerin-si wear this, you will be cold" heading up and seeing her filled her with tears, and she hugged her tightly she did the same. After all, she was her beloved sister.

"Why is this happening to me ? Why were you old enough and why was I still young?" She cried hard in her embrace, after all she was all messed up.

Her sister held her face with her hands, wiping her tears and fixing her wet and messy hair she said "it's not because you were young it's because you are strong, stronger than me. You know if it was to be me in your place I don't know what would have.." she paused and looked at her dad.

"Me too." She says and both her dad and sister looks at her "Me too, I also want to know the reason which changed her life. Which changed our life."

Her dad gets up from his chair, walks to the big glass windows and looks outside. And says..

A/N:
So heya besties! Finally uploaded the long awaited story(for me, hehe), and I am happy that I can get back with another story after this long lol. Chapters will be uploaded every week, if any problem occurs then maybe can't. Thank you! Read and enjoy!