CHAPTER - 36

TW : This Chapter contains theme like kidnapping and violence which may trigger some users.

"Don't you think she should be here by now?" Soyeon asked tae-kyung. Tae-kyumg nods and says, "I will call her". It's been almost half an hour since, Soyeon called aerin. Tae-kyung called aerin but it ended with a beep after saying - the number you are trying to connect to is currently switched off. Please leave a message after the beep. Tae-kyung looked worried and Soyeon noticed it.

"Maybe it's because of Ms.Yoon," she says to cheer up tae-kyung a bit, while she herself was worried. "Ms.Yoon won't care about that, it doesn't matter to her wherever aerin may go as long as she gives her the perfect grades" tae-kyung said his tone full of worried-ness.

Soyeon and Tae-kyung aren't much close, aerin is the only dot connecting them. "Well her mind must have changed now-" Soyeon tries to reassure him, when she herself isn't assured. But tae-kyung cutted her off "Don't you think she could have said that?"

Soyeon sighs and answers, "I cutted the phone as soon as I ended speaking." "She could have still texted us?" Tae-kyung said adding a question mark at the end.

"Lis-" Soyeon tries to speak but tae-kyung again cuts her off. "We shouldn't argue over this, there's only one way to find out about it" tae-kyung tells her again "I should probably call Mr.Yoon" and went to a side to talk.

(Mr.Yoon - Yoon Yung, the second older brother of Yoon Yuri)

Soyeon also followed him to the side. Hopefully the phone started ringing, and soon the person on the other side picked up.

"Hello?" The other person said. "Hello, Mr.Yoon it's me, tae-kyung" tae-kyung politely replies. "Oh, yeah, yes." The older male replied, allowing tae-kyung to speak further. "I am sorry if I disturbed you, I actually wanted to know something" tae-kyung said.

"Oh, no. You didn't disturb me at all," the other male said reassuring the boy that he didn't disturb him. "What do you want to know?" The older asked getting straight to point. "Um, I wanted to know if aerin's home or not" tae-kyung said trying to not to sound worried.

"Well um, I saw her leave the house minutes ago. But still let me check" the older male says and tae-kyung nods as if they are having a physical conversation. "Aerin? Aerin?" Tae-kyung and Soyeon could hear the loud whispers through the phone, expecting to get a reply for those.

They then heard a door open and then the other person said, "No, she isn't here." Tae-kyung was speechless, he was right, he had the feeling that something was wrong and it really was.

"Why? Is she not with you guys?" The other person suddenly asked, dragging out tae-kyung from his thoughts. "Um actually she is on her way here but she joked about-" Soyeon tried to reply taking the phone from tae-kyung as his hands were little slippery due to sweat, not wanting any worry for aerin's family.

But tae-kyung cutted her off by snatching back the phone from her, "I am sorry Mr.Yoon, but no aerin still isn't here and her cell is also showing switched off." Soyeon looked at him, her eyes burning like fire. Then they heard something fall and break from the other side,

"W-what?!" was all the both heard before the call hanging up.

Aerin's eyes slowly open leading her from darkness to a claustrophobic room with a little ray of light. Aerin then tried to move her hand so she could rub her eyes, and get a clear view of the place. But she couldn't move it.

She couldn't move any part of her body. Was she having a sleep paralysis? And that's when the realization hits her. She looks around and the memory before this so-called short termed nap, was now before her.

She started to understand everything word by word. She felt terrified and started moving in her seat, where she was fully tied down. But she stopped moving when she heard footsteps echo from somewhere out.

It was those footsteps, she could certainly tell. A shiver ran down her spines, she felt uneasy, she wanted to cry, she regretted being on her own, she regretted everything.

Her head has slowly bent down by the weight. Tears forming in her eyes, those of fear. And the footsteps have started to grow louder and louder.

The footsteps came to a halt as it entered the room. Aerin couldn't simply dare to look up, she was looking down at two pairs of feet, it was either her own feet or those feet who owned those terrible footsteps.

"Oh, here you are Ms.Aerin" the person spoke. A raspy, deep voice, and another shiver ran down her spines.

He walks closer to aerin, as she tries to sink back on the chair she was tied in, out of terror.  She could feel a smirk playing on his lips, she may not have yet seen his face but she could still feel it.

After he was finally close to aerin, aerin closed her eyes. And then his hand came to aerin's face, his fingers playing down below her chin as he made her look up to him. Aerin had closed her eyes not wanting him to see the terror in her eyes.

But she can't always keep it close she slowly opened her eyes. His features now came clean to aerin. His brown eyes, that mischievous smile behind his black mask, his dark black hair falling on his eyebrows and his hood on, the sharp jawline. He didn't seem just some stereotypical kidnapper.

"Maybe you want to get out of here?" He asks her, his voice full of sarcasm. "Oh, look at the fear in your eyes. I was craving to see that" he spoke as his each and every word caused aerin flinch.

"L-let m-me g-go" aerin spoke stuttering, she was scared, very scared. Now, he grabbed aerin's chin tightly. A tear managed to escape out of Aerin's eyes. "You aren't going anywhere. Till you get the same pain, once you gave someone. The pain which you deserve" his eyes grew bigger and darker. The lips which once played an unpleasant smile, now were like as if the person was speaking through his gritted teeth.

Aerin couldn't understand a word he said, and unlike others she wanted to know, what he meant even if her life depended on it. Aerin then stopped moving her face and stared into his eyes as she spoke, "What have I done, to deserve the pain you are talking about?" She asks, with some kind of confidence which entered inside her.

Aerin had a weakness to get weak while she heard other's pain. It wasn't like she got emotional or something but she understood their pain, as if she herself experienced it all.

The person now let go of aerin and stood straight, his eyes now not meeting with aerin's. "Playing oblivious huh?" He asks. And then nods muttering "ok, ok" under his breath.

"In a way, you are saying.." he said now looking at her eyes, which held confusion "that I can't do anything to you unless you know the reason, right?"

Though of the uneasy circumstance, aerin choosed her curiosity over anything else, even her life. She nods and answers, "not completely but in some way you are right."

A/N:
As I said before, I am dividing it to parts and this is part 2, keep reading to find more! Thank you~