CHAPTER - 19

It was a normal day at Kocher. A girl was opening her locker only to see a red card sticking at the top. As I said, a normal day. And if we zoom in to see the girl's face it was Vidhalha Malakarn.

Yes, the one and only friend of gorya, Hana. The one different from other rich kids.

Just like every time at last she was also forced to be at the Kocher Stadium. But why? Why is she getting a red card? What did she do so wrong, this time?

This wasn't the time to question, it's the time to action. For gorya. She ran with all her might to save her friend.

"Hey" aerin says as she spots the boy. "You are back here" Ren says back with a smile. "You know I don't want to be a coward anymore. I should learn to face problems" aerin replies.

"Actually I think somebody got a red card again. The school's empty."

Ren looks at her as she doesn't show any sympathy to the one who got the red card. "Why you looking at me like that? I can be bitchy sometimes too." She replies. That's true she can be, infact anyone can be.

"Who got it?" Ren asks her.

Aerin settles down next to him and says, "That girl." Ren looks at her confused, full of curiosity.

"Hana Vidalha Malakarn."

Ren stares at her for some minutes waiting for an explanation. "Nothing to explain. I was a friend of gorya not her, and also she is the one who caused all this she needs to pay for her actions."

"'Hate the sin, love the sinner' just heard it somewhere." Ren says making aerin feel a little bit guilty of her actions.

"You say gorya is her friend right?" Ren asks aerin. Aerin looks at him and nods. "That naive girl" he chuckles under his breath and continues sketching.

"What do you mean?" Aerin asks realizing the fact that he is trying to tell her something. "I mean, she is always up to help her friend even is she is drowning in problems herself."

Realization hits aerin badly. It was as if somebody stroked a knife in her heart. She felt hurt, guilty of her behavior.

"So we can conclude that this may also land gorya in trouble." Ren says. Aerin's phone was now blowing off with notifications, she clicked on it. Some students were posting how gorya is coming to help her friend.

Ren takes a peep at her phone and then both look at each other, before running to the stadium. While aerin and ren made their way through the crowd. They heard the crowd cheering "Shave! Shave!"

"Enough!"

Gorya makes an entry. Both ren's and aerin's steps halted at the loud voice which silenced the crowd.

Thyme looks at the girl amazed, as if he was waiting for this moment to come. A smirk forms in his face as he stands up from his seat. Gorya gets near Hana comforting her.

"Ok so guys!" Thyme says, taking everybody's attention to him. "We see here, a wholesome moment of friendship." He continues with his announcement. "So, Ms.Gorya. If you are such a good friend to her why don't you do it instead?" Thyme says making everybody gasp in air.

But the cheering of "Shave!" didn't stop.

Gorya wanted to say a lot, but it would make her look like she is afraid. She holds in all her anger and makes her way to the trimmer. Aerin was frustrated she would do something bad right now if she could but, she can't. Because ren was holding her tightly fisted hand.

But her desperation was real, now Ren have to do something. He puts the girl aside and stood out in the crowd. Nobody felt the presence of his, until he spoke up.

"You were wrong."

Gorya stops and looks at where the voice was coming from. Tears filled her eyes, those of a relief. He smiled and continued, "You will reach at 5 pm." He says, making everybody including gorya confused. But after a while processing it gorya understood what he said and smiled.

Thyme was observing all the interaction between them. He felt his heart burning up. And left the place gritting his teeth and with a clenched jaw. Everybody emptied the place, gorya also took hana with her.

Now aerin and ren were walking side by side, down the street. Aerin looked at his face, he was smiling broadly. Aerin looked away as he caught a sight of her.

"Must be happy." Aerin muttered under her breath, but loud enough for him to hear. And his smile now widened. Can someone smile so broadly?

"You should come inside" aerin asked the boy as they reaches her home, which in reality was his also. "Sure." He replies shrugging.

It was a tiring day. "You want some snacks? From Korea" aerin asked to which the boy nodded. She made her hair into a messy bun. Ren looked at her and smiled, opening his sketchbook.

Aerin takes out a saucepan to cook, which Ren looks at amazed. Because it was too big for two people.

The boy observes as the girl cooks. She first boils the water and adds three packets of ramen and it's sauce into it. Then after some moments she adds cheese, spring onions and some tteobokki.

After a while of waiting, it was done. She putted it on the table and asked him to sit down. "Just have dinner" she says to him walking away, he looks at her figure entering the kitchen.

He sits down and some sizzling sound comes out from the kitchen. And after a while aerin enters with a plate of kimchi,seaweed and some beef placed in another plate. Before he could speak she goes again and brings two bowls of rice.

Then also she settles down licking her finger and signs him to start eating. She opens the chopsticks and takes some ramen out of the bowl. Adding some kimchi and topping it with a piece of beef she takes the some into her mouth. Leaving ren completely amazed.

He starts eating then too, following her steps. Adding seaweed and learning eating like a korean more. After finishing the ramen Ren asks aerin what to do more with the rice.

Aerin smiles and adds the two bowl into the remaining soup. And scoops out some rice to ren in a bowl and adds some kimchi, beef and seaweed and asks him to taste it. He ate and was left amazed. He never tasted such a wholesome dinner ever in his life.

A/N:
Yes it's ramyeon I know but ramen sound better for nothing lol! Sorry to those who are offended but I am weird. We know what's next so enjoy!