CHAPTER - 25

TW: Mention of Blood and Panic Attack

"Be fine" kavin says to Mira. Mira forces a smile on the frowned face of her. "You should go now, he's not coming" thyme says coming directly to point. Mira sighs and was to leave the place. She didn't expect Ren to come but Aerin? What's the matter with her.

"Mira!"

She looks back at the loud shout. It was aerin, a smile forms on her face at the sight of her. Aerin runs to hug her and both of them hugged tightly. "I thought you wouldn't come" mira says. "Sorry, I was little late."

"Actually I was preparing something" aerin says to her looking through her hand bag. Mira tries to peep at the bag but fails. Aerin takes out a envelope, and hands it to Mira.

"This is for you" mira takes the envelope and starts to open it. "Wait!" aerin stops her. "Read it when you reach there. Aren't you getting late?" Aerin instructs Mira, to which the older girl smiles.

She gives a last hug to aerin and she leaves the place waving all present there. "Huh! I knew it he wouldn't come" kavin complains about Ren. "Why is he like this nowadays?" MJ says.

Aerin just smiled standing there, "Ah, where is he?!" kavin shouts out of frustration. "Looking for me?" they all hear a familiar sound behind. Except aerin everybody else were disappointed in him, aerin just smiled and high-fived him.

Gorya went to him and yelled, "Why are you here so late?! She wasn't doing anything bad! You could have just listened to her rather than listening to her that day!" she says as she points at aerin. The smile on aerin's face drops as a frown takes over, it kinda hurted but she preferred to rather be silent.

"Gorya!" The rest three say to her in unison. Thyme may have started wanting to be close to that girl but Aerin was his friend. She has been such a help to Kavin and MJ too. They got close in no time.

"Why are you involving her?" Thyme asks her shouting. "Oh, I forgot you guys were friends to her" gorya says scoffing. "You-" before anyone could take it further ren comes in between.

"Stop it guys! I am gonna be late" he says taking out his ticket to France. Everybody looks at him in shock.

"What? You aren't gonna say goodbye now."

That was so sudden that everyone were left speechless on the scene, obviously except aerin. He particularly didn't tell her but she knew he would do something big.

Ren looks at gorya who was crying out of what emotion he didn't know. He hugged her and rubbed her back. But then someone grabs him by arm, making him face them. It was thyme.

"You are doing this because" thyme said as his voice was cracking "because I didn't apologise. You know, I know, everybody knows how dumb I am but why you-" he couldn't hold back his tears then.

It was just a little time but Aerin had almost figured out how these boys were like. They may look tough from outside but in the end they are just humans too.

Thyme started crying as MJ and Kavin teased him, "Aw! Our baby thyme is crying." "Shut up! I am not" thyme keeps saying, knowing very well it was a lie.

Aerin enjoyed this lovely view but her eyes went towards gorya, who was still crying. She probably was heartbroken. In the end she likes Ren.

Yes, gorya may have been behaving so bad which may make aerin hate her but she didn't. Because she doesn't know the reason behind it. Gorya is misunderstanding, aerin doesn't want to do too.

But aren't they friends? That also true one. They will make up with the flow of time. Which is really soon.

After talking to everyone Ren comes to aerin, "Thank you so much." Aerin shakes her head as she passes a smile, "You can do it" she says to him.