CHAPTER - 26

Everything changed ever since Ren left. Thyme asked gorya out on a date but she ignored it and reached there late. He was drenched due to rain and cranky - he never waits for anyone. Yet there he was.

They head out for their date, as he has already invested the time, but continue to bicker and push each other around like a couple of kids. Arguing over the choice of restaurant, they get trapped in a stairwell.

Even with a fever, thyme spots the advantage to lying on Gorya's lap and having her tend him. They also have a chance for a heart-to-heart, talking about their families, starting to understand each other. In a sleepy state, he promises to cancel the red card.

They're released the next morning and return to squabbling. Thyme insists on a second date but Gorya laughingly declines. As they chatter, someone takes pictures of them.

It looks like Thyme is kissing Gorya. The whole school was busy talking about it then. And thyme then confirms they're dating and announces her red card is cancelled.

Sigh.

And it's the next day. Aerin just feel bores because along with gorya the boys also drag Hana in, which really irritates her. As aerin walks in the school she founds everyone gathered near the school board.

"What is happening.." she mumbles as she makes her way through the crowd. There were the photos of Gorya working as a nightclub hostess all over the school board. Gorya also makes in and was standing there in shock.

In no time the three other boys also reach there. Thyme at the sight of those was almost in verge of tears. "Is that you?" he asks as his palms rolls into fists. "I-I can explain" gorya says stuttering. Thyme loses his cool and shouts "I asked is that you?!" gorya flinches to it. But gathers some courage to answer, "Yes."

Everyone stood their in shock, even aerin though she believed her fully. Thyme leaves the place as gorya tries to follow him.

Aerin goes near Kavin and MJ. All of them staring each other, "I am switching to team gorya." Kavin says as MJ agrees, "me too"

They all begin to distribute the plan among themselves. "I will take care of thyme" MJ says. "I will look through the club" Kavin says as they both look at Aerin. "I will be in touch with you. Find me things which I ask for." Kavin instructs aerin.

This was the first time she saw the boys so serious. Aerin nodded and they all head to their respective places. MJ takes thyme to a bar thinking it would cool him and keep him distracted. As kavin makes to the club, he finds gorya and Kaning try to get in.

"You leave," he instructs them "I will take care here." He says as the girls still don't believe him and stare at each other. He shows the guard a card and the guard politely bows him and let's him in. Now the girls were prone to leave.

Aerin went to the library and pulled out her laptop so she could check further. She isn't as professional as MJ but she could atleast stalk someone. She is really good at stalking someone on social media, by the way.

"Aerin, I got it!" Kavin exclaims through the other side. "Good-" as aerin wanted to say further, MJ exclaims worriedly "Guys we got a problem, Thyme disappeared." Aerin stands up from her chair, as it was quite everybody looks at her surprised.

"Let's gather at my place" MJ says. Aerin bows everyone a sorry and makes her way to MJ's place with her gatherings.

"I found out that the lounge is owned by Kritsana Malakarn." Kavin says and aerin gasps. "Malakarn you say?" She asks still in shock. "Yes." "Vidalha Malakarn the daughter of Kritsana Malakarn. Besides being in the financial sector, he owns some places around the town. The club is one of those" kavin finishes with his information."You know what to do right?" MJ asks aerin, she nods and quickly opens her phone and laptop both.

Hana and gorya once exchanged their id's and aerin remembers gorya's. She tries to find her account through her phone and she succeeds. She ran through her following list and "this is it."

Vidalha Malakarn.

She tries to find more information about her but fails. She quickly puts on her data on her laptop as kavin and mj observe the laptop. She does tapping with words, numbers and symbols and there it was. Her profile.

"Guys, do you not also went to the same elementary school?" Aerin asks them as she looks their eyes widen. Kavin gets up and looks through the yearbooks. Flicking all the pages and looking through it carefully.

"Found it."

All of them gather and there was the picture of a girl who was a bit different than Hana but resembled her in many ways. Aerin eyes follow to the letters down to her picture, which was her name.

Kornkanok Malakarn.

"She left elementary school just after she was rejected by thyme and all I heard was she going to Germany, later." MJ tells the other two.

"But where is thyme?" Aerin asks worriedly. "And what about gorya?" she was clearly worried for both of them. Aerin's phone tinged, with a notification. She opened to check it. It was message from someone unknown. She opens it and there was a location.

Kavin noticed aerin expression change to shock and takes a peek on her phone. "Who is that?" he asks her. "I don't really know" she replies her tone that of confusion. "I think we should go there. There must be something we are looking for" MJ advices. And they all drove to the location.

The car stopped infront of an hotel. The three went in there. They went inside the hotel checking rooms, and nobody stopped them. Which was quite good.

Aerin was just looking around and not opening the doors of the rooms but something keeps her, and she hears a scream. A familiar voice.

Her steps stops there only. She stands some more time thinking she might have heard wrong. And just when she was to take one more step, she hears a voice yelling.

Thyme?!

Her thoughts make her want to open the door but what if it was just a mistake. She helds the door knob taking a deep breath and turns it around. Her eyes widened at the sight of it.

There was hana sitting on the floor as tears streamed down her cheeks. And her hand bleeding. She looks at thyme who watches her in shock and his face in relief as he sees aerin.

"Please take care of her for me" that's all he says before running out of the room. Kavin and MJ also come running to aerin. "What- what the hell is going on?!" they ask as aerin points at Hana.

A/N:
I know everybody is waiting for ren so I am going to upload two chapters in one day. Enjoy!