CHAPTER - 34

TW: Panic Attack

It was that day, that day when thyme was leaving. Going away, somewhere far from gorya and his most beloved friends. He was already at the airport and was waiting for aerin, but it was already almost the boarding time.

"Thyme, let's go?" Tia asks him as she comes back with her coffee. "You go I am coming" he says, and Tia shakes her head and leaves. He waited there for more five minutes but there was still no sign of aerin.

His phone rang, it was Tia. He turned it off and sighed, and turns back, and starts walking away. "Ai, thyme!" He hears three voice call in unison. He looks back and a smile crawls to his face.

They were Aerin, Kavin and MJ. The both boys run towards the other boy. "You dumbshit, didn't bother telling us?" The both stated and started beating him playfully. Aerin was cheered to see this. The three chatted a little and it was time for thyme to leave.

He looks at aerin, "Thank you so much for everything. I'll be back very soon, I promise. And let's prank everyone together in the dumbest way possible, once I am back" he says as he hugs her, aerin hugs him back.

Thyme's eyes trail back, those were finding somebody. Actually not one but two. Aerin followed his eyes and knew what he was looking for. She could she that disappointment in his face when he found nothing.

She patted his shoulder, and he gave her a weak smile. He then took his things and waved at the three, bidding a goodbye.

It's been two weeks since thyme's gone. His going was a secret people yet don't know it. But there was gorya who was waiting for him everyday, every night so she could ask him for forgiveness. And so that she could confess.

"Hey guys, where's thyme?" Gorya asks as Kavin and MJ walk in the school. "Well, he's at Singapore" Kavin tells her. "Why? Is he coming back soon?" She asks. They both look at each other and MJ nods, allowing Kavin to tell what he wanted to.

"His mom took him there he probably ain't coming anytime soon before graduation" Kavin says, and gorya who was so guilt ridden couldn't take the weight of it anymore now. She fell on her knees.

Both the boys bend down to her level, confused. They both thought aerin must've told her already. She started crying as the thing hitted her.

Aerin who was walking with tae-kyung  saw gorya on her knees and both the boys comforting her. She ran to them, MJ quietly whispered to her "you didn't tell her?"

Aerin's eyes widened "you did?!" she whisper yelled. At the exact moment Ren arrived at the scene. "What happened?" he asked gorya bending to her. She, who was ignoring eye contact with everyone looked to Ren right in his eyes and burst in tears, in his chest.

Ren furrowed his eyebrows to ask everyone what's going on. They all then mouth 'thyme' to him. He mouthed 'what thyme?' back. MJ once again whispers to aerin "he doesn't know?" aerin shrugs.

"What happened?" tae-kyung asks joining them. Aerin then mouthed 'thyme' to him and he just nodded.

After comforting gorya for most probably 15 minutes, gorya, aerin and ren were now on the rooftop. The other boys were taking classes (more like only tae-kyung, because he had to and the other two were just accompanying him, forcefully).

"I'll get something for you two to drink" Ren says and walks down. Aerin sits beside gorya who was still sniffing. "You knew it didn't you?" Gorya asks suddenly. But aerin knew that she was to be asked this question one day or another. Aerin just nods as answer.

"I know why you didn't tell me but Aerin" gorya says now looking at her. Aerin also looks at her now. "I overthink, way too much." Aerin stared at her confused. "Everybody does, but it still hurts, even after I know it's all a lie."

Aerin asks her "what?" and a tear escapes gorya's left eye. "Sometimes before, I close my eyes and keep asking myself, 'why am I so insecure of you?'" aerin looks at her, a shocked expression replacing the confused one.

She opens her mouth to say but gorya starts again, "Yes, it was a while back now. But why that question taking over my mind once again?" Aerin was now in loss of words. She doesn't knows what to say.

"I know there's nothing between you and thyme, then why? Why am I feeling this way? All shattered when you know something about thyme that I don't know, and neither the boys do" gorya says as she keeps explaining and aerin lets her.

"It's jealousy, I know." She stops for a deep breath and continues, "but someone once convinced me into believing this, that you, you are my biggest insecurity. And I was convinced that even though thyme, or Ren that time had so many girls after him including someone like Mira but nobody made me feel insecure as you." Aerin looked at her as if she did have been broken up.

"But aerin, let's make one thing clear" gorya says clutching both aerin's hands. "I trust you, I trust you more than enough now. And every now and then I will keep convincing myself that, you are not an insecurity rather you are that one dot which joins everything" gorya says and looks away, and walks down.

Gorya tried hard to tell aerin what she actually meant and aerin understood it quite properly. But isn't she right anyways? Gorya definitely kept it all low throughout all the moments. But she's a human too, she has the every right to express her feelings.

She now knows the reason behind that one misunderstanding which happened quite ages ago. Someone (particularly to be said, Hana), convinced gorya that aerin was that one person who would stop everything from happening. She was quite right, she had always been.

Suddenly aerin, feels her heart clutching down. Her breath stopping, more like something threatening her to stop breathing. And everything felt so weak even if she was sitting down. She starts hearing voices.

'Why aerin why?'

'Why did I deserve something like this?'

'What wrong have I done aerin?'

It was that voice, which was back. If any word perfectly described the situation, it's deja vu. All those memories flooded into her perfectly setted mind. It's been so long, that she was almost to forget this. How can she? How sinful of her.

And in no time aerin feels everything black out the moment that one ringing sound passes down her ears.

A/N:
Would know the whole story on next Chapter. I definitely could since it was my vacations but yes then again I had my exams just after vacations (I belong to an Asian family). And thankfully it ended now. I got to be more and more active now. Keep reading, Thank you!