CHAPTER - 7

There was a comfortable silence between them. Aerin looked at the time on her phone, the break was going to end soon.

Aerin looked at the two pieces of sandwiches kept near. The guy was comfortably lost in his own world drawing something gorgeous. When, a hand interrupted between, the hand was holding a piece of sandwich.

He looked at the person holding it.

"Take it, the break is gonna end soon."

He didn't refuse, he took it and both ate it enjoying the view.

Soon the bell rang, aerin quickly grabbed her things. And was about to leave when she saw, the guy beside was just peacefully sketching.

The guy truly was full of surprises, first he wasn't wearing an uniform and now he isn't hurrying for class. She curiously asked, "Aren't you going to class?"

The guy stopped sketching and looked up at her, and shakes his head.

"Aren't you scared of detention?"

The guy just smiles and replays the same gesture, and gets back to his work.

Shrugging aerin lefts in hurry, she was infront of her classroom and was already 10 minutes late, wondering if she should enter or not. She hears a voice from her side.

"Do you want something princess?"

Princess?

Aerin internally cringed so hard on the word, but outside she just was dumbfounded. She looked at the direction, where the sound was coming from.

Two guys, one with glasses and one with long hair were standing with their arms over two girls. She raised a brow. As the guy with glasses continued,

"Do you need help?"

"How..?" Aerin fully confused, utters the words slowly. The guy with long hair pulls his hand out from the girl's shoulder and steps forward and says.

"You see that door, in the back, we will keep the teacher busy here, go in then."

Before aerin could say anything the guy guy with glasses pulls her to the side and the guy with long hair knocks in the door, and says "Excuse me, teach"

Aerin confused stands their when the guy with glasses signals her to go in she runs and stands infront the door looking at the two. As the guys smiled at her, she bowed her head lightly and stepped in.

Some students stared at her but she ignored them all and sat on her place. She was wrong, it wasn't the guy from rooftop who was full of surprises it was, the school which was full of surprises.

She shook her thoughts off, and stares through the window.

The school finally ended, it was really nice how the day went smoothly, and the two encounters happened today were surprising enough for a first day.

Aerin texted the two guards, to not to come to pick her up today she would rather like to walk around and explore.

She walked down the street looking through the shops, praising thai goods.

The peaceful walk was interrupted by a loud thunder.

Is it gonna rain? I should hurry.

Aerin hurried but it was already too late. The drops started getting heavier, she ran inside a cafe. She was a little drenched, so she decided to go home when the rain would slow down. Till then, she ordered a hot chocolate and decided to enjoy the rain.

It wasn't only aerin, someone else was also in that cafe, flirting. That someone noticed, the sitting figure and quickly as he remembered the person.

He approached the person peacefully enjoying the rain, "Enjoying the rain, huh?"

Aerin snapped out of her thoughts and quickly looked at the direction of the voice, it was the long-haired guy.

He sat facing her, continuing "There are more beautiful things in the world to enjoy." Aerin figured out what he wanted to say, so she says 'For example" the boy quickly replies "Me" both of them just laughed at the statement.

"Thank you for earlier"

He just nods, and says "MJ".

Aerin replies "Aerin".

The time flews away in silence, MJ didn't look like it but he was a quiet person. The cold and dangerous look outside was just a warm and nice personality inside.

It was their first time meeting each other, but Aerin could just tell it.

It was still raining but lighter than before aerin decides to go home. MJ asks her how will she go, and she says she will call a cab and then MJ offers, "Want a ride?"

Confused aerin without saying a word follows the boy who enters the parking area, and was infront of a bike, "So, you are a biker" he just smiles.

Aerin looks around the bike fascinated, and says "If I am to be honest, then I love bikes and really wanted to ride once in my life which almost felt impossible till now."

"Then, hop on, let me have you achieve your dream, Your Highness"

The guy says handing her the helmet, the girl takes it but was hesitant, since the boy semmed to have only one helmet, MJ notices it and says.

"Don't worry I am safe driver"

"No biker is safe"

She says and puts in the helmet, adjusting herself on the seat and she lays a hand on his shoulder.

As the bike left the parking area both could feel drops but it was aesthetic in a way.

Aerin guided him the whole way and when they reached their, the look on his face was unpredictable.

"What happened, is something wrong?"

"Umm.. I feel as if I know this place"

"You may have passed by here sometimes."

"Maybe."

"Thank you, for the ride what can I do to pay you back"

"Maybe I can have your number."

Aerin shakes her head and the boy passes his phone to her, she inserts the number.

"See you tomorrow" and the boy left.

The place where aerin was staying, was like a mini mansion. After all it was of the Aira's.

A/N:-
I am loving it! Thank you everyone for this much love. Nothing much, just stay tuned and enjoy!! Thank you!