CHAPTER - 8

As she soon as she got home she quickly rushed into the washroom, and took a hot shower. Her clothes were all wet, and she had to go to school tommorow, she was tired but had no other option than doing the laundry.

She finally finished her laundry and sat on her desk and decided to do some homework.

No wonder, Aunty Kam has such good taste in art. Aerin admired every single corner of the house she was living in.

It was morning already, aerin finished getting ready and waited for the two guards to arrive. As they arrived, they drove through the normal route to school, aerin comfortably laid down enjoying the view.

They reached the school, it wasn't like tommorow. The school was full with student's playing, screaming and walking away. Aerin entered her class, student chit-chatting, she placed her stuff in her seat and got seated.

She didn't had any deskmate, and it was the best feeling to her.

Class started and slowly went on, aerin for some reason wasn't too attentive to the class today. And was doodling around on her note.

A long bell rang indicating the end of the first half. Aerin moved her head only to see the students of other classes staring in. She was quite surprised.

She started to pack her things, when two girls approached her and shyly said, "Phi, you're so pretty"

Phi, ah?

"Thank you" aerin returned a polite smile to them.

Another girl came, and says "What's your skincare phi?"

"I don't have one, I just use moisturizer after shower."

"Wow, you're so pretty" and in no much time she was surrounded by Nongs*, the younger girls.

Sometimes later somebody entered the class and shouted, "F4 ARE THERE!!"

The students screaming, quickly rushed out of the class. Aerin takes a sighs in relief and leaves the class. She could see no one in the corridors, except some excited students rushing around.

She shrugs and makes her way to the rooftop. She sits down, taking out both the airpods and fixing it in her ear. She didn't want to listen to anything except music, now.

Music blasted through her ears as she sketched something, it was soft music on high volume. She didn't care about her surrounding, she didn't care if she misses her class. All she wanted was peace.

After not so long the bell rang, but as expected aerin didn't hear. She was lost , the corner of her lips curled up, her feet tapping with the beat and humming as the music playing.

But, she didn't have any clue that someone was watching her, amused, till the person sat down next to her their shoulders brushing off and aerin realizes.

Aerin flustered turns off the music and the person says still smiling,

"Seems you're really lost"

"Maybe" she shyly replies.

And both just laughed it off.