CHAPTER - 9

It's been two weeks since, she entered Kocher. It was a normal school, maybe? How would aerin ever know if it was normal or not, she never associated herself with the school. On the other hand she was added to the school chat group, which she opened once only to mute it.

But within this short period, aerin changed.

She made friends, which was unlike her, she was a student who would pay attention to the class not caring how much boring it is, but now she was skipping classes even if they are interesting.

And she was a help to the Juniors, for having their skin's clean or to make their heart beat.

Aerin today left the rooftop earlier, as it been quite a days since Ren last came their.

Well, speaking of which aerin was a person who was the most comfortable when she was alone but Ren, he gave her some other sort of comfortableness. Which she missed, in his absence.

As aerin entered the class she saw somebody sitting on her bench, and she slowly went and tapped the person's shoulder.

The girl surprised looks at her, helding a confused expression.

"This is my seat"

Aerin awkwardly says, it was weird claiming something like this ours but, she loved the seat and you shouldn't sit on anyone else's seat should you?

"Oh, sorry"

She suddenly gets up from the seat and instantly rushes to her own seat, aerin then remembered something.

"You're in my spot."

"Everybody has the right to enjoy.."

She suddenly the takes back her rude action to the girl and calls her as she was to be seated, "Umm.. Excuse me"

The girl looks back and points at herself with her finger, mouthing 'Me?' as aerin nods.

The girl gets up and comes closer to aerin as aerin awkwardly starts "Umm.. actually I don't have a seatmate"

The girl looks at her confused, as aerin continues with her awkward explanation,

"What I mean is, nobody sits here so umm.. if you want you can sit here"

The girls eyes lits up with excitement, which aerin smiles to and the girl exclaims a 'Thank you' and starts moving her stuffs to aerin's bench.

The girl finished her moving and both gets seated.

"I am Gorya Thithara Jundee"

Aerin expected her to introduce herself with only her first name but she said her full name, and aerin wasn't supposed to say it.

Aerin panicked starts with her introduction

"I am Aerin An-"

A sudden ding from everybody in the class's phones could be heard, including Gorya's.

Aerin was confused as everybody starts gossiping and leaves the class, it was almost past break time but everybody leaves with an excited look on the face.

Gorya notices the confused face of aerin's and says "You didn't get any message?"

"What kind of?"

"From the school chat group"

"Oh! I actually have muted it"

"Then you don't know the circumstances of this school, do you?"

Aerin shakes her head still confused as Gorya gets closer to her and says.

"Have you ever bullied someone?"

The sudden question of Gorya was more confusing, and aerin shakes her head as a 'No'.

"Or have you ever been bullied before?"

Aerin follow's the same gesture.

"If you want to survive this school, you need to be on your guard first and foremost." Gorya stops for a second and continues "the bullying here is severe."

Aerin was shocked for a second as she says "Bullying?" she curiously asks "at this age?"

Gorya leans more closer and says, "Because it's a school like this one, the safer it seems the more mysterious it is."

Gorya after finishing her statement, unlocks her phone and shows a video sent in the school chat group.

The person recording was recording from the side view of a guy wearing glasses opening his locker, as he opened them he was stunned and the camera angle slowly fixed to his back side showing his locker. There was a card painted in red, stucked on the top of the locker. And the video ends.

Gorya and aerin stares at each other for a second, before gorya grabbing aerin's wrist and pulling her out of the class.

The corridors were all dirty, filled with eggs, flour, water and many more. They made their way out, through a passage, to a forbidden stadium.

The Kocher Stadium.

Gorya glanced at Aerin for the last time before entering the old, building.

Aerin could see all the students from school standing there as if something really fun was gonna start soon.

Gorya and aerin found an empty place from the side to completely look at what's going on.

Aerin could see four sofas placed on one side of the stadium and some students bullying the guy from the video on the other side.

Gorya hadn't said anything after leaving the class bu now she starts again as it was important for aerin to know, "Those sofa there as places for the ones who runs this, the red card game. Whoever runs into problem with them receives a red card in the locker, which means that, anyone can do anything to the one who received it., There are cameras in the school, so the victim is forced to come here. There are no CCTV here nor anyone is allowed to record anything here."

Then entered a guy lept in all sort of luxury from head to toe. He was wearing a fur coat designed as if a tiger's with the same tiger type designed shirt. Well, this was probably explaining about the sense of fashion in him.

The guy was followed by three familiar faces.

MJ, Kavin, Ren?

As soon as she recognized the faces she gasps in the air. She bites her lower lips, observing them taking a seat on the sofas.

"And all this is done by the most influential four, The F4."

A/N: Getting Wilder!