CHAPTER - 20

The whole gang was waiting for Mira at the airport. Everybody were so excited to have her back, more particularly Ren.

Ren was fidgeting and was being patience less to see Mira. Kavin was busy recording this Ren, it was so rare to see this kind of sight.

Then while recording he ran into two airhostress. "Sorry" he apologized as he turned towards them. His expression changes to a flirty one.

"Let me make it up to you" he says to them in English. "How about I buy you to dinner tonight?" he says with a flirty smirk forming on his face.

MJ came putting his hand on Kavin.

"I can speak Thai" One of the airhostress said. "In that case, come out with us tonight" MJ said looking at Kavin, who added "our treat."

"And also the place is nearby" Kavin added again, looking at the ladies. "So, you guys are joining right?" Before anybody could reply further, thyme came between the two women and yelled, "I have been waiting for so long! When is she coming?"

And the ladies left.

"Hey thyme! You scared them away" Kavin said frustrated. "Why are you so frustrated? Still mad at ren." MJ asked the boy.

"I am not mad." He said and went away. They both shook their head, "Look at him, so lonely" MJ said.

"Not as bad as this one" Kavin pointed at Ren, who was restlessly waiting for Mira. But it was an end to his patience, Mira makes her way waving to the boys.

Mira then runs to ren and Ren runs to her. Ren picks her up and twirls her, and then after putting her down they tightly hugged each other. Mira takes off her glasses, taking a good look on Ren she says teasingly, "have you gotten more cuter?"

Ren smiles to her and says, "I missed you." Mira looks at him in a awe and confesses the same, "I missed you too."

Kavin cleared his throat, making Mira aware of their presence. "Yeah, I didn't forget about you rascals." Ren released her and she went to hug the three boys.

After hugging them all, she looked through the airport. "Finding somebody?" kavin asks Mira. Which to mira smiled and nodded, "somebody so special that you all need to meet her."

Kavin smirked at the mention of her, which to him Mira slightly hitted his face. "I don't think she is here yet, I will introduce her to you in the party."

The boys shrugged and were making their way out of the airport. As mira stepped outside the airport, somebody hugs her. The boys who were behind mira were shocked at such a fan moment. As they thought it was.

Kavin tried to take a look at the girl's face, but it was hidden due to her cap. Mira seemed to recognize the girl and also hugged her tightly, "Hey, my baby!".

"Ain't I too old for you to call me that?" The girl finally releases her and asks Mira a little irritated by her statement. "You are still a baby to me" mira says.

As the girl's head was now up, the boys could see her face clearly. And suddenly the girls, hear gasps from behind. As the girls look behind. Woah, mira hears the other girl gasp too.

"YOU?" they all say in unison.

"You know her?" kavin asks mira and she nods confused. "You know them?" the girl asks Mira as she repeats the gesture again.

And in no time the gang was in a café chatting, and laughing at the clearing of confusion. "So, this boy's the ren you talked about?" the girl asks and mira nods.

"No wonder, I felt I heard 'bout him before"

"And this is the aerin you talked about after you came back from Paris, 12 years ago?" Ren asks mira and she nods again. Isn't she tired of nodding?

After sitting there for a few they were leaving, when the girl I mean aerin noticed thyme zoning out and excluding himself from everyone. She let everybody go and slowed her pace to catch up with thyme.

"Hey" she says to thyme. He looks at her and just waves and go backs to doing what he was. "What's up?" aerin asks again he just shakes his head, and was to go other way when aerin held his wrist to stop him.

"Hey guys, I am taking thyme-" before anybody could answer more particularly thyme, she pulls him towards her car.

"Get in" thyme wanted to ask where to? But aerin was already in the car. He sighs and enters the car despite his bad mood. Thyme has never felt this way, so down and dull. If he ever felt upset, he would just yell or break something. But this time he was so upset that it made him so low.

When thyme was zoning out again, the car stopped with a shriek. And he was out of his thoughts, only to see a arcade in front.

"Get out" aerin says before herself getting out of the car. After thyme is out, she goes near him and says "I heard you are good at playing VR sets. How about a challenge?"

Thyme furrows his brows but now wasn't the time to, now thyme have been challenged he needs to accept it. "How about a race?"

As aerin looks at him thyme already starts running by then, aerin gasps and runs behind. They first went to the zombie apocalypse one, and aerin won. She didn't knew that the great 'Thyme Akira Paramamantra' was a scaredy cat. Funny, I know.

Then they both went to the avenger one. It became aerin's favorite although it was a victory for thyme.

With giggling and fun they played almost every game there, rich kids you know? The highlight was the boxing match. Uff, poor thyme baby he was brutally defeated.

A/N:
This arcade thing could have been longer but since I have to finish this in one chapter, I gotta end here. Hope you all are enjoying with your fullest!