CHAPTER - 18

Aerin couldn't sleep all night, thinking what could consequences be for gorya now. Gorya may think of her as a nobody, but for her Gorya became an everybody. She sighs and opens her phone, only to find the clip going viral.

The clip of thyme and gorya. But the video was nothing but gorya kicking thyme. And the comments..

F4_girly
Is she in her right mind? My poor baby. Hope he is okay..

Thymemylove_
That bitch! She doesn't even deserves to be in hell!

Aerin sighed again, she particularly was not on anybody's side but these F4 fangirls are annoyingly cringe.

But the good thing was that there were people who do support gorya.

anne_ie
I wanted to do this for so long! I am with you girl-!

"Well, this is how some resistance movement starts" MJ says after reading out the comment to the boys. "We don't have to worry, thyme will figure it out" Kavin says casually. Sometimes things like this happens but after some hours, it can't be seen anywhere. No question, or even a word about it.

"That's not what I am worried about" MJ says.

Kavin looks at him confused. He turns his phone. He was calling thyme and it was on speaker and all they heard was.

"The number you dialled it switched off.."

"He seems to be in a great mood" Kavin says. MJ just nods.

Gorya was on her way school, it would be a lie if she says she isn't afraid but she's desperate.

She was walking when she felt somebody following her, she gripped her bag rightly and fastened her pace. And eventually started to run. But it was of no work. Some men got grip of her and slowly everything blacked out.

As gorya opened her eyes she felt some people, more like alot people touching her. She screamed out of fear, and when she slowly opened her eyes she saw some women doing her makeup. She was confused but enjoyed what was happening.

After her makeup was done she was given a gorgeous black dress and pair of heels. She wore them and came out and ask the workers "Excuse me? Why are doing this?"

"Our master asked us to"

She wanted to ask more but she should figure it out on her own. And she started to roam around, it was a marvelous house. And when she was walking she bumped into somebody.

When she looked at the person it was.. thyme?!

Her eyes widened and she asked him "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean by why I am here? This is my house." Thyme replied. Gorya eyes widened more and she gestured at the dress and makeup, and thyme nodded. Gorya was now in lack of word, all she said was, "W-why?"

Thyme stepped forward and gorya stepped backward out of fear. "You know I have something called reputation, I won't let you ruin it. I will stop troubling you just publicaly apologising me."

"I would never" gorya shouts and starts opening the jeweleries. "Why are you-?" Thyme shouts back.

"I don't need this. I don't want to sell myself to someone like you!" Now, this was a bit hurting. But a lot of insult to thyme. He shouts back again, "Do you know how much all this costs?!"

"I don't and even don't want to!" Gorya says going down the stairs because she clearly knows that the much money thyme has spent on all this won't even would be same with how much she spends in a year.