CHAPTER - 14

"This is all a misunderstanding, but still we are sorry to break your heart." MJ says and Kavin agrees with a 'hmm'.

"Alright, I understand you guys well I know the situation you are going through" aerin says. She completely forget that thyme was also a heir of a huge company. He was living the same hell as her.

"But.." Kavin says and looks at MJ, he looks back and nods as kavin continues.

"We looked up at your profile and it said.. Anya Aira, it isn't your name right?"Kavin says.

"Well.. I never thought I'd share this with someone but.. I am not an Aira. Neither my name is Anya. I am the one and only Kim Aerin."

They look at each other in shock.

"Your aren't the heiress of The Yoo Enterprises, right?"

It was as if Kavin was traumatized.

"Yes, I am"

"I hope the day goes well today" Gorya says with a frown in her face. Aerin definitely knew that things cannot go as smooth as before after the confrontation they had with F4 but she can just comfort somebody can't she?

"Well, it's not like we committed a crime everything's will be alright"

"Crime? We committed a sin a very big sin" Gorya says terrified.

Aerin let's out a chuckle and pats her shoulder as she heads toward her locker. Gorya silently followed her.

Aerin opened her locker and searched for her art supplies, cause her first class was art. "Gorya, did you bring pencil today I actually forgot mine" by the time Gorya was standing next to aerin cause their lockers were next to each other.

Not getting any response aerin peeks through her locker, and everybody's phone started dinging.

Gorya was in verge of tears, there was a red card stucked at the top of her locker.
Aerin gathered some power and grabbed gorya's hand and ran through the corridor with students running behind them.

Aerin signed Gorya something and let go of her hand and ran towards the opposite direction, pulling out her vest and throwing it to Gorya. Gorya understood the sign and ran to the other direction putting on the vest, luckily all the classes were empty by that time.

Gorya ran to the direction of the rooftop however her pace jerks as she reached up.

She saw the face of a very familiar guy she met once before. She knew who he was and what can be the consequences to mess with him, she takes a step back but then she hears some footsteps approaching the rooftop.

The boy hears it too and takes a step in and takes a tight grip over her wrist and pulls her, leaving her dumbfounded for the time being.

He lifts up a plastic black thing laying there, down there, there was enough space for gorya to hide.

The boy gave a sign and she ran in there.

Right then two girls reached up looking for gorya.

"That wench- oh! Phi Ren have you seen any girl who ran up here?" One of them said.

The boy, Ren, just shakes his head.

"But we saw her come her-" The other one was 'bout to say when the other girl slapped her hand to stop.

"Thank you, we are sorry to disturb you phi. Have a good day" the other girl said as if she was all shy while tucking some 'invisible' hair strand back in her ear.

After sometime as they left, Gorya came out. Her cheeks tinted pink as she tried to look Ren in the eyes. Ren just chuckled and looked away.

"Thank you, phi-"

As gorya was in her mid-sentence aerin reached there out of breath.

"Gorya, you okay?"

Her eyes traveled along the rooftop just to see the boy she has been avoiding for so long. It was awkward, really awkward.

Ren just left both of them there before saying Gorya, "Stay here until everybody goes home, okay?" No doubt gorya's face turned red completely to this.

Aerin now walked to gorya, and asked "Are you 'kay?" gorya just nodded and said, "I am okay but have you seen Hana?"

"Hana?"

"Yes. We don't know if she is okay or not-"

"You care about hana still? This all happened only because of her and for your kind information she saw us running through the hallway but ignored as if she doesn't knows a thing"

"Well.. it might be because she doesn't wants to get involved in all this"

"And she is our friend? Friends are those who don't care about the situation they only care that if their friend is alright or not-"

"Stop it, but I am sorry aerin this words doesn't suit coming out from your mouth."

Aerin was dumbfounded by gorya's sudden action.

"I never want to say it but I don't trust you. This all didn't happen because of her it happened because of you. I know hana's rich too but you are also a Aira."

How did she..

"I saw your student card the other day. I am sorry, but please never say anything about anyone when you yourself are at your worst. I believe that you are not doing it because you think of me as your friend, it's because you feel guilty about what you did yesterday. Sorry, but you know what it's better for both, Hana and me to stay away from you."

Gorya started to tear up somewhere while saying it all she putted off the vest and forwarded it to aerin.

"You know what, nevermind"

Aerin said her last words and went down staraight from the stairs. She had been holding her tears but not for so long. She locked herself on the washroom, it was empty as classes were going through because nobody could find Gorya. Aerin never knew how the time went by and the school got empty.

A/N:
Okayyy! Don't misunderstand Gorya well we all know she hardly believed rich peoples and she must have thought aerin one of F4. Next episode is a lot of drama! So wait and read! Enjoy! Thank you!