CHAPTER - 3

The words kept lingering in her head for so long,

"....if you don't do it in the right time then, I Kim Chan Young father of Kim Aerin, will stop from his daughter's life being crushed in"

This is why and when she gets up her desk and tells her secretary to immediately hold a lunch meeting with The Shin Industries CEO.

"It's so exhaustingly hot, shit" she started to complain as the most hated season for her was summer. He just chuckled at his best friend's antics, that's right when two guys block their paths, whom he thought were a little familiar.

Aerin looked at them with confusion that's when a guy comes out from the middle which makes their confusion go.

"Well, a lunch date?" She looks at him in confusion and just chuckles. "You expect me to accept it?" She says. "Well, only if your mother ordered it". His reply got the guy in shock, but she wasn't shocked or scared at all. "So, what if she ordered I have plans and I tend to follow my routine" she just wents past him while his friends stared at her in shock.

"The girl screams confidence, bro" one friend of him says patting him in the shoulder, but a glare in return haves him back into his position.

And as the girl leaved the guy comes behind her and once again a car strikes infront. It was literally third time the day. But this time it was different, as the window glided the person revealed made her super happy. She smiled so brightly, may be her whole day was just black and white until this.

"Dad" she happily said.

"Hey, sweetie" he replies. He looks at the guy beside who immediately bows him the 90 degree bow. And says "Hello Mr.Kim"

"You know what, if it was in my hands then I would have made you my son-in-law"

"And it would have been my pleasure to have him as husband" Aerin, grabs her best-friend's arm and both look at each other smiling.

"When again can I see you smiling like this?"

The sudden question of her dad made both of them confused. But Aerin quickly spots what he wants to say.

"I know dad"

"Ah, right your sister was asking you to see you for lunch right now, Are you free?"

"Yes"

"Okay, let's go"

She waved her best friend a goodbye and leaves with her dad. Inside the car, in the middle of the trip she remembers those past memories and thinks when can she smile again?

Her dad noticed the frown that took place on her face in place of the smile. And says,

"I'm sorry"

She curiously looks at her dad.

"I lied before, I actually wanted to talk to you about something"

She lets a small 'ah'. As the further ride continues in silence. But, the memories keep appearing in her head. So, she just leans comfortably against the seat and watches the view.

Not after much time they reached, their home.

Her sister was doing her shift and there was nobody else at home. Her sister couldn't study much due to lack of money in the past but she for sure watched her dad work, and spend whole day with the other nurses and it helped her alot. But, her dream was to be a neurologist.

She really wanted to, help families who part after such disease. It truly was something which will rarely happen but, will not it help to those who will become orphan after loosing their only parent, or to those who will become widow, or those families who will have no one to rely on. She didn't only wanted to be a neurologist but also a saver, who will save people. And to make it happen, she was still studying and will keep studying until she finally reaches her dream.

Not that dream which she dreamed while sleeping but that dream, which never let her sleep.

They get in their house, even though her father was rich enough to build a fabulous mansion, he still lived in their old house because the house was filled with memories. The only difference was they paid rent then and now they own it.

They sat on the dining table, and her dad placed rice with some fried chicken and seaweed soup on the table and sat down to eat.

As they started to eat her dad says, "Will you be able to do it?"

She looks up in shock, stuffing food in her mouth. Is he asking whether she can eat it or not? Who knows. And her dad continues,"I asked this to myself alot time, but then I remembered that you are strong and along with that, you need peace of mind so I decided."

"Decided what?"

"I have a friend in Thailand. Aroon Winai Aira."

"Okay, what does this exactly mean?" She asked him out of curiosity.

Her dad ignored her question and continued.

"Today, I went to meet your mom. I went to talk to her even though knowing that she is never gonna listen. So, from what I know your mom, I think your mom is gonna make a decision soon, or maybe she already had made it. That's why, I contacted my friend today. And he promised to take care of you there."

"What is the matter that you this urgently held a meeting?"

"We need to postpone the engagement to tommorow."

A/N:
So, I was busy with my other project, and I couldn't publish. Anyways, whatever we are waiting for is soon gonna happen so be patient and keep smiling. Enjoy!