CHAPTER - 29

"Kang Tae-Kyung!"

To the shout of his name, the boy turns around again. Not being able to look at the person because of his sunglasses he then removes them. And then his eyes couldn't believe the scene.

Their was that girl standing, that girl who has his whole-self to herself for years, every moment he spent with this girl they were all so precious, so much that they can't be expressed in words.

Aerin then ran towards him and as she reached infront of him, which seemed like a eternity to him she jumps into his arms. Her both hands around his neck, as her legs were swinging in the air. The boy makes sure to catch her at the scene, and then turns her around.

"Hey guys. Isn't that aerin?" Kavin says to the rest three who were walking with him. And as they looked at the direction, their jaw dropped at the sight. They all stopped walking and then gorya also joined them. "What's going on?" MJ asks gorya. "I don't really know, she ran without saying anything" gorya replied as they all continued to observe as they walked closer.

"Aerin, it's truly you right?" He speaks up, his both hands around her waist as he was almost in verge of tears. Aerin was already in tears she just hides herself in his chest. They hug each other quite tightly.

"I missed you" aerin says finally being able to face him. "I missed you more. And you left without a word, too? I spent all my days and nights thinking how you are? what you are doing? Are you happy wherever you are?" He says fighting back his tears. His happy tears.

"Aerin?"

Aerin looks back and a smile forms on her face. She puts the boy's hands in her hers and walks towards the gang. "Guys, meet him" she says pointing towards him. "Kang Tae-kyung, my best friend" she says looking at the gang, as her smile doesn't drop. He clasps his hands together and bows out of respect.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Kavin offers a hand. Tae-kyung gladly accepts it, and MJ does the same too followed by Ren. Then there was thyme staring at him, up and down. Aerin could see how awkward it was and couldn't just stand so she tried to ignore it and said, "thyme this is-." "I know" he replies cutting her off.

He steps towards him as tae-kyung bows him. He nods and says, "I am Thyme Akira Paramamantra, the heir to Parama Group. Nice to meet you, here's my business card." Thyme says taking out his business card, tae-kyung takes it and replies.

"I am Kang Tae-kyung, the heir to Kang Industries. Nice to meet you too, I don't currently have my business card with myself you can have a document inplace of it." He says before walking to his car, and getting a document.

Everyone looks at him confused, he hands the file to thyme. He takes it and his eyes in shock widens and he puts the paper back into the file. "Jeez, you two!". He says pointing at them both. "Why you scare the shit out of me?!" He shouts as aerin understands what's in the file and laughs. "Hey, calm down. They aren't the real papers."

"What?" thyme asks confusingly. And again takes out the paper hideously. The others try taking a glimpse of it.

Mission Parama

This paper is just a copy of ideas created by Kang Tae-kyung and Kim Aerin.

Thyme sighs in relief. "You two really are scary" MJ says laughing. They both then high-five each other. Ren on the other side was just quietly observing all this. He wanted to talk to aerin from past some days, but never got a chance.

"By the way, why are you here?" Aerin asks him. "What? Do you not want me here?" Instead of replying he asks her back, sarcastically. "I do. I mean, what are you doing here?" Aerin asked him but she bothered to reply his question.

"Actually, you know my dad is running a education camp" he tells her. "Oh, yeah he used to tell" aerin replies. "Yeah, right. That one. So I am here as a volunteer, I will study here for some days. I thought this was boring and was refusing, but I agreed to do it only once and I am happy I did so" he said. "Ohh, you've gotten cheesy" she says side-eying him.

"More than me?" Kavin asks putting his arm around aerin's shoulder. "Right, no." Aerin says shoving his hand off. And all of them burst into laughter, except for thyme and Ren. "Should we celebrate?" MJ offers. "I actually have some work, if you could wait" tae-kyung says and they all nod to wait for him.

"I'll come with you" aerin says and he nods.

"She looks so happy" MJ says. Gorya and Kavin hum in agreement. Ren leaves the place. "What's with him?" Kavin says. Thyme then scoffs and leaves too. "What about him then?" MJ says. "He's just crazy and lonesome" Kavin replies. "So is he" MJ says pointing to Ren.

Gorya listened to them and decided to follow Ren.

"You seemed to have made friends" he says. To which aerin nods. "Better than me?" He asks. "Never" she replies smiling."You don't know how lame I felt without you. I mean they are good, really good yet your absence means the absence of cheerfulness in me. I was so dull you know" she says. "I know" he replies.

"How's everything there?" She asks. "That day, the engagement day. It was so fun. So what happened was after announcing that you will enter the whole place blacked out, we thought they planned something for your entrance. But you know what? Somebody started playing all the videos of his. I mean, your fiance. And he was so embarrassed."

"Dad never told me about it" she says. "It was a surprise I guess?" He says. "And you ruined it" she replies. "Oopsie" then they began to laugh. "Here's the office, go in" she stops and points and he nods.

A/N:
Not so interesting chapter I guess? But guess I wanted to write it. I love these cuties. I mean not only Aerin or Ren or Tae-kyung but also thyme and others. Well everything's been going fine but till how long? Let's see.