CHAPTER - 41

TW: This Chapter mentions panic attack, nightmare and death, which may trigger some readers.

Different stories, different lives, different paths to achieve something. Different views, different problems, and different ways of solving them.

There are two different things which happens at the end, either death chooses you or you choose death. And you never choose death at the end, it's always midway in your path. But when death chooses you it's the end, nothing more than it.

Aerin's hands were curled into a fist, and she was sweating like hell. And she opens her eyes, her heart beating abruptly fast, and she feeling all restless.

"Aerin?" Gorya says looking at aerin, her eyes teary, and her face tear-stained. She pulls aerin into a hug, before aerin could even process things.

Her eyes follows to the four boys standing there. Ren, MJ, Kavin and the one she was finding, the one she needed badly right now, Tae-kyung.

And finally she jumps into the conclusion, that it was a nightmare, which felt too vivid. That spread a heat of relief throughout her chest but then again, there was a reason these things came back after so many years.

By these things she means, the nightmare, the panic attack, and the peoples. Gorya pulls out of the hug, "I am sorry aerin, I didn't mean to-" she says, tears rolling down.

"It's ok gorya, I know" she said, calming the girl. "And it's not because of you, I just. Can I talk to tae-kyung for a minute, alone?" She asks as politely as she could. And gorya nods and leaves with the rest boys.

Tae-kyung sits on the stool beside her bed. She quickly takes his hands in hers. "Tae? Why are they all back?" She asks tears forming in her mind.

Tae-kyung held a expressionless face. "So suddenly, I don't know, I hate it, so much, I- I killed them-" aerin says feeling all overwhelmed. "You did not" tae-kyung puts his words sternly, shutting aerin completely off.

"Aer? Did anyone told you anything about it?" He asks calmly now. Aerin shakes her head and takes away her hands from his and looks down.

"Honestly?" He asks. Aerin lays down, turns around so that her back will be facing him. "Gorya..she told me, that sometimes I make her feel insecure, just like sae-mi wrote in her diary" aerin says as she remembers every single thing she read in the diary.

"Why am I like this tae-kyung? So oblivious while hurting people" she asks, her voice shaky. Tae-kyung sighs, "Don't blame yourself for everything. Gorya just wanted to let you know, because she trusts you, she cares for you, and never wants to believe her own thoughts, that tell her that she is insecure of you" he explains to her.

"Now, if she wouldn't have told you, don't you think she would have blamed herself everyday, and if anything would have happened to her, could you have forgiven yourself?" Tae-kyung asks, and aerin shakes her head.

"She loves thyme, and she wants you to know it before anyone else, ok?" He tells her. Aerin sniffs and says "I didn't tell you this much, how did you know?" Tae-kyung chuckles and says, "gorya told us everything, and I was pretty sure, your mind would have showed flashbacks."

Aerin spent the rest of her day in the nurse room, with everyone visiting once in a while. Ren also did, but he couldn't ask her a thing, he hesitated, but he wanted to know, eagerly.

Aerin was now walking by the Riverside, a place where she mostly spent time with thyme. She still wasn't over from the trauma. But the breeze made her feel a bit relieved.

"Hey" aerin's turns back at the voice. It was Ren. "Hi, what are you doing here?" Aerin asks him. "Strolling around" he replies and aerin nods.

Both starts walking side-by-side, in silence. But ren decided to break it "so, what happened in th morning?" He asks hesitantly and aerin opens her mouth to speak but he cuts her "I mean it's up to you if you want to tell or not."

Aerin smiles and says, "No, I actually wanted to share my point of view with someone." Ren nods, waiting for her to start. "I could've shared it with tae-kyung but it's a part of his person trauma" aerin speaks.

"What trauma?" Ren asks. "I got kidnapped once in highschool, not because of my parents, if you are wondering. Actually the kidnapper's sister, who was in our class liked tae-kyung, but she thought he likes me, and was heartbroken. The kidnapper couldn't see the pain of his sister and wanted to kill me, and tae-kyung" aerin says.

"But when he was trying to stab me tae-kyung arrived and was helping me, with another friend I had, Soyeon. But tae-kyung told soyeon to take me and go outside, but I fell because of weakness and she walked back into the room. Where the kidnapper was just going to stab tae-kyung but she appeared and the knife cutted deeply into her" aerin explained, her voice getting lower.

"And then that day when we were in hospital, Soyeon in ICU, the girl, his sister, jumped off the building and left a letter. She also wrote a diary, I have been keeping some of their belongings with me since then. Because something feels uneasy, about the situation, about everything." Aerin says now looking at Ren.

"I don't want to drag tae-kyung into it, because he barely could hold his emotions regarding this, and I don't want to hurt him" she says nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

Ren nods and looks at her, "You have us" he says. She looks up confused, "maybe not thyme but the three of us and I am pretty sure Gorya will be happy to help too, with whatever you need" he says with a smile.

Aerin smiles back, "thanks" she says. He shakes his head "That's what friends do right?" He asks. And aerin nods.