CHAPTER - 11

All the four boys were enjoying their moment when MJ and Kavin noticed Ren zoning out. Well, he often does it but this time it was bit weird.

Thyme gets up and says, "I am bored, I will just go home and play VR". As he leaves Kavin and MJ crawl towards Ren and asks him, "What's the matter?"

Ren flinchs for a second and replied.

"Umm.. nothing"

Well definitely there was something going on his head, but they weren't gonna force him, he would say it himself later.

But there's no such thing as perfect timing than 'now', things may get worse later.

Ren gets up and leaves for the rooftop maybe he could find her there, he went their before only to find a girl screaming her heart out. Well, the scream wasn't of excitement or happiness it was more like she was putting a curse on the one she hates.

Thyme and F4.

Ren would lie if he says he didn't smile to her.

Ren reached the rooftop only to find it empty. He sighs, she was the first girl besides Mira who ever made him comfortable near.

Ren sits down and lies comfortably, letting his long legs rest.

He opens his notebook and sketches down something, like a face, maybe a face he can never forget in his whole life.

It was a bit late the school already ended and everybody left excluding Ren. He stayed up at the rooftop for a bit, only to be left frustrated.

Whenever he drew that face he would always found something missing.

At last Ren got up papers scrunched, littered all around him. He sighs and leaves for his home. He couldn't even concentrate while driving his mind was all taken up by that one girl.

The manson's gates opened wide, letting him drive in. Then he noticed a black car driving out the mansion. He turned his head 90-degree to catch a sight of the person inside. But all he could see was a girl wearing Kocher uniform.

Ever since aerin left the flower shop two names are lingering in her head.

Paramamantra and Aira.

Well, it's not the name it the last name.

Aerin just got out of the shower. She liked getting wet, for some reason it just drains the frustration inside her. It was obviously a nice idea, if you look back at how today was.

Aerin was drying her hair, while thinking about the both names she confidently knows the Aira's but never expected this.

Ren.

She shrugged of thinking about Ren rather she was more curious about where she heard about the paramamantras.

From what she heard from uncle Ga, Rosslyn Paramamantra the honorable mother of Akira Paramamantra was the most famous business tycoon in the whole Thailand.

While drying her hair and thinking all this, aerin all of sudden stops. A smirk crawls on her face as she runs over to her laptop.

She starts typing letters and numbers and symbols and what not and all of sudden a page open revealing all the important documents of The Yoo Enterprises.

It's not a surprise hacking was kind of hobby to aerin and while she was in highschool she ran her own business, where she helped people in legal purpose, obviously.

You know the blood runs down her veins too. And there's something named DNA in there too.

She starts checking the files, the files which contains the list of all the companies who have joined hands with The Yoo's.

Paramamantra,there.

It wasn't a long list so aerin quickly opened it.

Yoo's were known for this, without the help of alot companies they were on this top.

Aerin closes the file and looks over for some other, like why they joined hands and the proof that they are working together.

Aerin woke up lying her head on the laptop. She wakes up and rubs her eyes as she switched on her phone to see the time.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the time, only half an hour left for her first class. She gets up from her bed and gets changed quickly she wanted a quick shower but it was already too late she skips her breakfast and runs to her car.

As she reaches the school, students already started to fade out from the corridors.

She ran to her class luckily the class hadn't have started yet as the teacher was late.

Gorya smiled at her and waved a 'hi'. She sat down next to her and gorya said "We have a lot free periods today some teachers are absent today."

Aerin nods but in their her blood was boiling.

A girl approaches gorya and they both smile at each other aerin confused looks at both of them.

Gorya turns to aerin and says, "Aerin meet Hana we became friends just a few days ago she is from Germany."

Aerin pulls out her hand for a handshake which Hana gladly accepts.

"Hana this is aerin, the one I talked to you about."

Hana nods.

"So, should we three have lunch together today?" Hana offers.

Gorya nods and both of them looks at Aerin. Aerin rarely socialized and finally when she tried to she was left broken, she hesitated a bit and said, "Umm. That depends on my appetite"

The both of them 'oh'ed and three of them started chit chating.

And in no time it was already the break time.

A/N;
Finally I did it! Short chapter cause I wanted to add the cafeteria scene in one chapter. And I wanted to add Ren and thyme's introduction but I wasn't satisfied if I be honest then I literally made 2 drafts and deleted it. It was so bad, I hope you will like the chapter. Enjoy:) Thank You!