CHAPTER - 15

TW: Panic Attack

Aerin finally unlocked herself out of the washroom and looked at her puffed face in the mirror. She washed her face and walked out of the washroom, she already informed the guards not to pick her up.

As she walked down the hallways, they were empty she was pretty sure Gorya must have left by now. She was walking when her steps halted by a very scared scream.

She looked back and found nothing.

She started walking once again, sure there was a bad feeling about it. She lowered her head thinking deep about the situation and bumps into a person.

"I'm sor-"

Aerin felt a sudden electric wave when their eyes met.

Ren's and Aerin's.

They stared at each other for 5 seconds and both looked away. "Well,. it's late what are you doing here?" Aerin asked ren still looking away.

"Should ask you the same"

There was a momentary silence as aerin thought of an excuse.

"Well, I dozed off in the classroom"

Aerin got the dumbest excuse which would make her look dumber. Ren didn't say anything as if he knew the truth.

"You?"

"Um.kind of same?"

Both just smiled and they finally made an eye contact probably not an awkward one. They made up.

"HELP-"

Their smile faded as a familiar voice reaches their ears.

"It's gorya"

They both say in unison and run looking at every room, they both part way to look through the whole school.

Aerin searched for washrooms and Ren went for the storeroom. Aerin kept running worried all through the school. She knows that it would be so low of her, I mean she also haves a self-respect thing. And now at the moment she couldn't care about anything other than Gorya's well-being. She already lost someone, she didn't want to loose anyone, anymore.

Suddenly the fire alarms broke out and sprinkler were sprinkling water everywhere. Now aerin had to run towards to Ren.

As soon as she reaches near the store room her pace slowed down as she saw thyme's side-chicks coming out from the room, terrified.

She hesitantly walks towards the room and sees Gorya in a corner. She was traumatized, her shirt tucked out from her skirt. She was a complete mess, it was as if she wasn't crying only some minutes ago she had been crying for hours.

Aerin saw Ren removing his jacket and putting it on Gorya carefully. She wasn't needed. She definitely wasn't needed right now.

Ren whispered her something and came out of the room and spots aerin he was about to say something to aerin but Aerin shushed him by putting a finger on her lips.

For the last time aerin glances at Gorya and leaves the place as Ren follows. Aerin was drenched, lately it's happening quite a lot but it isn't a bother it's a satisfaction. And also it was raining to make her more wet.

She was slowly walking down the street, when somebody covered her with a suit from the back. She stopped and looked at the person.

He was sitting peacefully on his chair, looking down at the documents and then suddenly his door opened wide revealing someone he would never expect to barge in his office. He just stares at her. She gritted her teeths and slapped him hard on his face.

"How dare you do this?"

He just flashes a smirk on his face. She keeps looking at him furiously, she was almost in verge of tears.

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?"

She yells.

"Why are you asking me this if she is your daughter?"

He replies sarcastically, and she scoffs in disbelief. She had never been so stressed before in life. Before she could think of anything her heart rate speeds up and she felt suffocated. She felt so weak that she fell on her knees.

Now the sarcastic expression on his face wiped out replacing an actually worried one. He runs to held her and she gets out of his grip easily as it wasn't that tight.

"Don't.. don't you dare"

She says in the shaky voice struggling with her panic attack. He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself down. And finally says.

"See I am not doing this as a man I am doing it as a doctor, please understand."

Before she could say anything she faints.

Slowly her eyes open and she sees him by her side dozing off. She looks at the clock, it was midnight and she wasn't even in the hospital. She was quite embarrassed, she tried to sneak out but God had another plan.

As she was to stand up from the bed she realized that she sprained her ankle, and then there was a small 'ah' which came out of her mouth.

His eyes open up and they both look at each other for a minute and looked away. He got up and offered a hand, hesitantly. She sure needed help and she took it.

They both left the roof with one of his hand over her arms and one holding one of her hands.

"Dinner? Or maybe mid-night snacking?"

He asked mid-way and she was definitely going to refuse but God had another plan. Her stomach growled and he couldn't control his laugh only to receive a punch in return, before turning into a laughing mess.

She sat down on the couch and asked him.

"Where is Chaerin?"

Aerin's older sister.

"She stays at her boyfriend's. Really nice guy. They have been dating for five years now. He works at our hospital as Junior Psychiatrist. A great demand in the psychology market."

She just hums in response. He opens the cupboard and takes out some packets of ramen.

She looks at him confused.

"I just get stuck with work so I feel lazy to cook you know"

He hated packet foods, so much that when he wanted to eat noodles he made them at home even if it's mid-night but now it seems to be a source of comfort to him.

"She just needs a little space you know"

He speaks after a long silence and she just stares at him.

"I know I shouldn't have done it without your consent but trust me she won't be there for forever. I just want her teenage years to be worth it. I am not saying that she wasn't happy with you it was just she wasn't satisfied. When she would be away from you, away from all of us, she may realize some things by time."

He was taking out the ramen bowl from the microwave when he burned his hand. She walked to him slowly with the sprained ankle and blowed it off. He just looked at her, not confused, furious or anything just a lovable look.

"Why didn't you get married?"

She finally asked the question which has been keeping her up for nights. He just smiles still looking at her.

"You cannot force yourself to love somebody else when your heart beats for only one person."

A/N:
My exams finally ended and sorry for the late update, it's been a month. So I tried to write a longer chapter and guess this is how long I could think(not write).Thank You! Enjoy!