CHAPTER - 31

"Why aren't you the same?!" Gorya yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore. Ren seemed a little taken aback. He didn't know that this little change will cause such a behavior in gorya.

"Is it because of mira?" She screamed without even thinking twice. The name, it rang in ren's ears. He did discuss the matter with aerin but aerin choosed not to say the name. Ren's hands clutched into a fist. He pressed his lips together, trying to hold back his tears.

"It's not only you, Ren" she says yelling and still crying "It's not only you. It's not only you who doesn't gets what you wanted! Oh, right" she stops for a sarcastic chuckle.

"It's not your fault anyways you have grown that way. Those moments which I spent with you, I almost believed that you are not like the others. And yes, I was wrong."

Ren couldn't understand what she was saying yet he could feel how deep those it's meanings were to her. "I too loved you, Ren. No, I still do."

Ren did knew it all this time yet her confessing had a different effect in his heart. It broke into pieces. Shattered everywhere. "But look, I too let you go. Because I loved you. And only those who truly love you know what truly you want, what truly you desire and what truly makes you happy. You too love Mira, don't you?"

As these words leave her mouth, tears dropped down from ren's eyes. Ren pulls gorya into a hug. Her head resting on his chest as her hands were wrapped around his torso. And during that lovely day, all they did was let tears flow.

"Hey guys!" Aerin says to the boys who were just roaming outside the class. "Hey" Kavin replies in a cheesy tone. Aerin rolls her eyes to him and goes straight to MJ, and asks "Thyme is not here, yet?" And he shakes his head.

Just as she nods, she spots thyme walking in. She quickly runs to him, "heyy" she says and throws a hand for a high-five but was ignored. He just goes away. "Hey" she says sadly and pouts.

"What's with him?" She mutters. "He has been like this since few days" Kavin says, shrugging. "I ain't givin' up" she says as she walks over to Thyme. He keeps ignoring her. "You know that I am your crush's friend, right?" Aerin asks voice full of sarcasm, as she puts her hands over her chest.

Thyme stomps his feet like a kid, "Ugh! You're blackmailing again" he says frustrated. "And I will keep doing, unless and until I know the reason of you ignoring me" aerin answers.

Thyme just walks towards to f4's lounge and settles there. Aerin also follows him and sits down next to him. "Now say" aerin says bit more of orders. "I thought I was your only best friend" thyme's expression quickly changes as he says it. He falls down his chair as his lips were made into a pout and eyes bit teary.

Aerin laughs so loudly that she also falls down her chair. "You are jealous?" She laughs and thyme was irritated, "hell yeah I am! I thought you were loyal" he says the last line quietly with a crying voice. "Aww, no. You are the only one, ok? I mean he is also my best friend but you are like the one whom I share my braincells with so in that way we are more related than I am with tae-kyung."

Aerin tries to comfort him, "but he knows you more than me" thyme says sniffing. "Ok, then I'll tell you everything about me. But let's go play fortnight at the computer room for now." Aerin says as thyme nods.

"Oooh! I won!" Aerin tells infront of thyme and he gives her a look. "Well that's because I let you" aerin rolls her eyes and replies, "why did you? It's your fault" and she walks away.

Thyme keeps following her blabbering about how he should have won and aerin kept walking, ignoring whatever nonsense he was saying. Aerin makes her way to the rooftop, it was her another's block's rooftop and wasn't at that much height but you could see the school's playground quite clearly from there. And thyme kept following her.

They both reached there and as looked everywhere her eyes got stuck at that very scene, which she regretted witnessing.

Ren..Gorya?

"Look, you are still a kid, you have a lot to learn so-" thyme kept speaking until he noticed a stunned aerin. He followed her eyes and his heart dropped. You could hear his heart breaking into thousand pieces.

Aerin realizes the presence of thyme and quickly tries to prevent him from seeing it. But she was late now, she could see the dreadful tears in his eyes. His hands into a fist, so tight that his veins were popping out.

Then she looked back to Ren and gorya, now they have broken the hug. And they both have seemed to realize that somebody was staring so deep into them as they were looking just to thyme and Aerin's direction.

Without saying a word thyme walks in, descending the stairs. And aerin followed behind now it was aerin's time to say and thyme's to ignore.

"Look, look, look. Whatever you see it's wrong like you know you should let them explain. Don't take a wrong decision, ok?" But aerin's words had no effect on him.

Thyme walked into the cafeteria where the whole school was, including the rest of F4 and tae-kyung. Thyme enters with fire burning in his eyes, and aerin trying to calm him down. She was definitely his Fire-Bridget. But this time the fire was a bit too much and she alone couldn't do it.

"Heyo, man" MJ says and shows his hand for a high-five but was ignored. He signs through his eyebrow, asking aerin what happened and aerin didn't have time to answer and he was ignored again.

"I have a big announcement to make" thyme says taking the attention of whole school present there. "Renrawin Aira, isn't a part of F4 anymore. I announce, renrawin Aira is not a part of F4 anymore and we'll be taking Kang Tae-kyung as our new member. End of announcement" he says and walk out, and there stood Ren and gorya stunned. As thyme walked out of the hall gorya went after him.

"Woah, what was that?" Asks Kavin. As they all turned to look over to tae-kyung that poor boy was too stunned. He had a big piece of something in his mouth seemed like he ate it while thyme announced but was too stunned now.

Aerin controlled her laugh and gave him a water bottle. He then finishes off and says, "I never said I wanted to join f4. Damn" and them there came Ren. "Ren" aerin said quietly.

"Don't worry, I am experienced with situation like this" he smiled as he said it. Aerin looks at him in disbelief and walks away annoyed. Gorya was indeed right, he changed a bit too much. That also for a girl? Ok, yes, Mira definitely wasn't just a girl to him but that doesn't mean he would be like this.

A/N:
Ok, so author never hates Ren it's just a thinking of a lot. And I am so sorry for late update, I had no reason now I was just a bit lazy to write. And since my breaks started from today I will try to post more frequently. Till then, enjoy!