CHAPTER - 32

"Ai thyme, why are you doing this?" Gorya says as she stands infront of thyme so he could stop. "Why am I doing this?" He scoffs and walks away. Gorya keeps following him, and pushes him into a empty classroom, and locks the door.

"Why are you being like this?" Thyme losses his temper and was in verge of punching her. Gorya stood there startled, scared and shocked. There was a hint of tear in her eyes. Thyme felt guilty and just took a deep breath.

"Look. Please leave me alone while I am being good. I am a bad guy, it's better if you stay away from me." Thyme says and leaves her there alone. Gorya felt weak on her knees. She indeed felt guilty.

Aerin spots gorya crying in the room and runs quickly towards her. "What happened?" She asks in a worried tone. "Thyme- I- I am so bad" gorya says as endless tears formed in her eyes.

"What was I even thinking? I was just wasting his time and breaking his heart" gorya says as tears roll down from her cheeks. "No, no. Trust me I saw it. I saw your love for thyme."

Gorya chuckles and replies "I love him yet I don't know it?" Aerin looks at her in disbelief "Oh, come on. If you didn't really like him then that day, why did you go for that date that day? Now you can say it's humanity, ok it is. Then when your pictures from the club was on the school board why did you explained it to thyme. Why do you care if he misunderstands or not? And then again, I may not know it but seriously, you know what thyme had made you feel when Ren was away?"

Gorya just keeps silent, and aerin continues "You can't deny it, you felt home didn't you? Getting to know his real side, was great, wasn't it? Tell me gorya" gorya cries in aerin's embrace as she finally gets it that she loves thyme.

"I'm sorry" tia says to the principal. "We cannot see the Parama's reputation going down so we had to call you."

"I understand, thank you for that." Tia bows for the last time. She walks out worriedness filled in her eyes. "Thyme..why are you like this?" She murmured and went straight home. Something just felt off to her. She was scared, what if her brother ends up like her?

That trauma, it never left her, it just never could. She saw her own life burning down now she can't see thyme's. As soon as the mansion's gates opened, her heart rate goes up.

She reaches the doorstep her feet hesitated to step in. She gathers all her courage and takes a deep breath, steeping in.

Smack!

Tia closed her eyes to the sound, her legs halted at it's own. The whole house was as silent as it always has been. Only the sound of a drop can be heard. It's either blood or tear.

Or maybe both.

"You are coming to Singapore with me, and that's final" was the last thing tia heard before the sound of heels clicking, which went outside the house. She slowly opened her eyes only to see her beloved brother on his knees holding his cheek as blood dripped from them and held back tears.

She ran to him, "thyme are you ok?" she says as thyme cries in her embrace. "What wrong have I done?" thyme yells. "I can say it's definitely not about kicking Ren out of F4. Neither is it about adding tae-kyung to the group. Then what is it about?"

"Gorya." As that name leaves Tia's lips thyme stops crying. He looks at her confused. "The problem is gorya. All the problem you have been causing now, the reason behind it is all gorya. That's what she thinks, she wants to keep you away from her. That's why she is taking you to Singapore."

Thyme stares at her in shock, "that's the only way for now" tia tells him. "But-" thyme starts but tia cuts him off "Look thyme. Please, do it just this once. I- I don't want you to end up like me." A tear dropped from Tia's eyes as she finishes.

Thyme stares at her for some time and then looks away saying, "fine." And before tia could react more he just goes off to his room. He locks himself and sits down, his back laying on the door. He looks at his phone.

There were nearly twelve missed calls from everyone, except Ren. But wait he is not included in everyone anymore. He did wrong and as much guilty Ren is that much is gorya too. Going to Singapore will be a break from all this. He sighs.

But he can't just leave like this.

He dials a number and puts the phone bear his ear. "Hey, you ok?" The other person on the line said quietly no matter how worried they have been. "Yea" thyme replies, obviously in pain.

"Can we meet?" He asks gently, holding back his tears. "Right now? Sure" the other person says. "And can you bring the first aid with you?" He can't lie that shit hurts. Her long nails scratched his whole face. "Ouch" the other person replies. And thyme just lets out a chuckle.

After some minutes of silence, when nobody hangs up, thyme says "thanks." The other person was obviously confused and asked "for what?" Thyme said "for always being by my side." Thyme may look immature, act like one, but he is very thoughtful and most mature than rest of F4.

Holding back feeling is never easy is it, even Ren couldn't do it. This guy has the most patience than anyone. "I would always be and it's not always me. The other guys too, including Ren" the other one says.

"Let's not talk about him now" thyme says, he was just calm because it was her. Because it was aerin. He would have growled if it has been somebody else. She made him realize that it's not only him. That also somebody like him existed. "Then let's talk about rest things when we meet?" She says more like asks. "Yeah" he replies and hangs up.

He takes a deep breath, stands up and makes his way downstairs. His mom was still not home, seems like she's staying out the whole night, again. Tia was still there, sitting on the couch. As she flinched to the sound of shoes and looks back to see thyme coming down.

"What happened?" She asks worried. "Just going to meet someone" thyme replies and tia opens her mouth to ask about who, but stops and just nods. And thyme walks out.

A/N:
Ok, some of you may not like this chapter but it's just a part of this story. And it's not always important for a story to portray only main characters story, the side characters lived a life too. There was this story of F4 Thailand which portrayed many characters, and did show some of the past stories of the some characters other than the main. But whatever it showed it was always half, there was a lot untold, unspoken left. I want to complete it and write it in my own way, using all the imagination power given to me. Hope y'all keep enjoying this, I promise y'all to write more and more better. Thank You.