CHAPTER - 24

Ren was hesitating to enter the house. It was quite embarrassing but after a little peace of mind he thought what he did was wrong. She might have reasons to do this, after all he was very familiar with the fact that Mira does never wrong.

"As expected you are here."

He hears a voice behind, he recognizes it and looks back. He takes a deep breath and lays his back to the wall. "You know I should have listened to her" he accepted his wrongdoing.

"I know"

He runs his fingers through his hair. "You know, you'll fight again if you'll talk to her now." He looks at aerin confused and asks, "Is it that bad?"

"No"

She walks near him and puts on the same posture as him. And says, "It's not bad but you know when you are with her you turn into thyme. A short-tempered, ignorant, spoiled rich brat. I will tell you everything. Let's go somewhere." Aerin offers, but it wasn't her real motive.

Her only motive was that to keep Ren in his right mind as she promised to Mira. She took him to the river-side they went by that day with thyme. But a little further near a bridge.

It was almost the sunset time and the sky spread orange. "What is it?" Ren asks coming to point. He was patience less by now. "Her reason to move?"

"Dream, that's what it is" aerin replies."You won't understand" she says. Ren looks at her confused and kind of irritated. "What do you mean by I won't understand-?"

"Do you have a dream?" aerin asks directly "or used to have?" Ren just looks away and a silence forms for moment before he speaks up, "No." Aerin just smiles, knowing that he understood what she wanted to say.

"But" Ren says and aerin looks at him with a little bit of nervousness forming inside her "Now I have one." Aerin was relieved but confused and waited for him to elaborate "Whatever is her dream it's mine too."

Aerin chuckles at the boy's childishness for love, and this side of him was so fun to watch. "So if she would want to become some belly dancer you would also become one?" Aerin says still laughing.

"That's not what I meant, people say you should follow your dream." Aerin stops laughing at the realization "Wait does that mean?" Aerin asks him, ren smiles and so does aerin.

He was truly blinded by love, he loved her so much that he found a way to be with her without changing her decision. That's why it's needed, a peace of mind.

Gorya was sitting on her seat, and zoning out. Her mind cannot take off the incident from last night. No, not how she kissed thyme but how ren offered her a hand to dance. How he fought with his best friend of years, how she tried to make a sketch of her, how he gave a handkerchief- wait that handkerchief's still with her.

She grabbed her bag and started to check and there it was. She smiled to herself. A great excuse to meet him. She ran to the rooftop, she frequently is since some days. Thought she would find him there but going to that place only lossed some energy and brought some disappointed.

With disappointed written on her face she descend the stairs. "Finding ren?" she heard a familiar voice and lifted her head up. MJ and Kavin were standing smiling to her.

Crimson spread across her face as she was kinda caught, she tried to hide his handkerchief but she fails, cause kavin's sharp eyes catches her doing. He grabs her hand and shows it to MJ and says in a teasing manner, "Confirmed."

Gorya tried running away but their voice stopped her, "Hey wait- he's at mira's." Gorya's pace slowed a bit to hear them out but she ran away as they stopped.

The boys high-fived each other as they were successful in their mission. Which was to make both thyme and gorya flustered. It sure was different, but they did it that's what matters.

Gorya walked to mira's place, she took a deep breath before entering the house. But before she could enter she heard shouts and cries. She stopped and peeped through the wall, and it started raining.

"Ren, just this once hear me out" Mira says in a pleading way. Gorya very carefully tries to understand the situation. She looks at Ren, Mira and aerin. Her eyes burns with anger as she looks her. She didn't know why she hated her but she just did.

How petty she is? Mira is in a such a situation getting wet and she is just standing away and observing as if some film's going on. Ren paces out in anger and gorya hid herself into the walls.

As she looks at Ren fading out in the rain aerin already took Mira inside. Gorya goes near the doorstep to hear what is going to happen further?

"Phi." It was aerin.

"I don't know whether I can change his mind or not but, there's no wrong giving it a try" was she trying to console her? Mira seemed to agree to that decision.

Gorya hears footsteps so she hides nearby, she saw aerin coming out. Aerin walked down and she was kinda wet too. Was she really going to Ren? No, because she walked to the opposite direction from where ren went from.

Gorya chuckles to herself. Oh yes, why would she bother to go to ren. If they are both Mira and Ren are left in a misunderstanding, then that will only be good for her. She would get a chance with Ren. Gorya thought, not knowing what was her relationship with ren but she felt as if she was trying to claim him. Even on the party, they were together. But aerin was clueless of how strong their bond was. How much the love of Ren was for Mira, how they can never be separated. She was clueless about all of it. Gorya thought to herself.

But gorya won't let that happen, she enters the house and sees Mira sitting with a frowned face. "Phi?"

A/N:
So many misunderstandings between gorya and aerin! Will they be able to make it out from them, and get back to the true friends they were? Read further to know. Thank You! Lots of love from author.