CHAPTER - 22

Thyme was sitting by the pool with MJ and Kavin, eating yogurt. Touching his lips and smiling to himself. Kavin hits MJ in the arm, motioning him to look over.

"Why are you smiling so much?" MJ asks teasingly. "That was intentional" rather than answering this was all he said leaving the other two confused.

"What?"

"The kiss. She intended to do it." Thyme says smiling like a crazy little kid. They both give him a 'are you serious?' look.

"He seems to enjoy that yogurt so much" MJ says to which kavin replied, "you mean the kiss" and a mischievous smile spread across their face.

"You are such a messy eater" MJ complained, disgusted by thyme. Thyme wiped off the yogurt from his lips and licked his finger. "He cannot take out the incident from his mind. Is it because it's his first kiss?"

Thyme stops eating and glares at kavin for what he just said, "It's not my first kiss!" he yelled to both of them who were laughing like crazy.

"The who is it? Your first kiss?" MJ asked teasing the boy more. "It's none of your business!" thyme yells at them as he starts to splash water on them.

The three were sitting in mira's house, chatting with each other. "Why didn't you go to school?" mira asked aerin. "I didn't want to, there's nothing special to do anyways."

"That's true" ren says holding his sketchbook, drawing something, probably Mira. "You talked to thyme?" aerin asks him. His hand stops and he thinks a while and replies "No".

"Why? You guys shouldn't fight like this" mira told him. To which, aerin nodded and showed him something on her phone, "look the whole Twitter is trending about the fall of F4. They'll think you all broke up."

"I don't care." That's all he replied coldly. Both the girls look at each other sighing.

"I have always done it first, apologizing" ren breaks the silence. "Even if it's his fault, he knows it is but he won't even budge. All through my childhood I did it." He says, with pain in his every word.

"If his self-respect comes before our friendship, then for me it's also the same, from now on" the girls were in lack of words in a way Ren was right. But aerin knew thyme wasn't that bad, he never intended to do it he was forced and later it became a habit to ruin everything but not self-respect. To prioritize everything but self-respect first.

Now everything fell silent again. Ren didn't feel comfortable since it was because of him. He changes the subject and asks mira, "Phi?"

"Yea."

"Have you thought what are gonna do after you graduate?' he asks her. "Yeah, he is right. Have you thought?" aerin says. Mira wanted to answer but she stays silent and looks down.

Aerin felt something was wrong and that she didn't wanted to tell it to Ren. It was something which would upset ren. "You have lots of options you could choose" ren says to her. Aerin didn't say anything this time she knew Mira didn't wanted to talk about this, and somehow she wanted to stop Ren too because it would hurt both of them but she was clueless about how to.

"No won't."

"Huh?" Ren questioned her confused. "I won't choose any of the option I have been provided with" ren was still confused and wanted an explanation.

"Look, you both" mira says taking a deep breath. "I have made a decision" she says. Ren anxiously straightens his position as he was leaning against the wall. "I am moving to France."

"Why?" Before mira could explain much ren walks out. "Ren wait-" mira follows him behind and aerin does the same.

It was raining and ren won't stop, Mira had to run. She stopped him, "Ren just this once hear me out." "I don't want to" he screamed tears flowing down both of their cheeks.

Aerin stood there fidgeting with her finger, still not knowing what to do. She could call the guys but it's better for them to solve it alone but not like this. They should talk about this with a cool mood and a fine atmosphere but it's impossible, for ren.

"Have you thought about it? Or you just choosed? Do you know whatever you will do is gonna hurt so many people?" ren said to her.

"How do you know what I am gonna choose?"

"You already did. You choosed to leave us all and stay in France"

"That's not what I choosed!" Mira screamed to ren loosing her patience. It was true ren did loved her so much but he should also hear her out.

"What I choosed is beneficial to so many peoples. I am not leaving you all, you can come and visit me whenever you want-" mira cried.

"Bullshit."

That's all he said and left the place, mira's leg couldn't hold anymore strength and she fell down on her knees. Aerin ran to help her, "Phi, get up you are getting wet."

Mira didn't answer she was crying in aerin's arms, she was feeling guilty. But aerin knew whatever she was going to do was right. She always did. She can't be wrong this time.

"Phi. I'll talk to Ren."

Mira suddenly stops crying, "you can't, I hurt him." "Get up first phi, then only we can talk about it" in this ordered aerin was wet too.

They were both inside the house Mira changed into some dry clothes she asked aerin to but she denied. "Phi." Aerin held mira's hand asking her for hope.

"I don't know whether I can change his mind or not but, there's no wrong giving it a try" she tried to console her. And mira nodded which was a really big relief.

Aerin smiles to her and got out of the house. No she didn't went to find ren, she knew everybody needs a alone time when they are striked with a sudden confession. He needs to process everything and he may also come back to Mira.

Aerin was pretty sure some were going to ask Mira to stay and some are going to tell ren people go and come we can nothing about it. But everybody were wrong according to aerin. What's right, then?

A/N:
I badly wanted to add that bus scene but then I realized it's Ren x oc not Thyme. But still I'll try to fit it somewhere. But what is aerin gonna do about it? And whatever she is gonna do, is she gonna succeed? Who knows. Keep reading to find out! Also my schools are re-opening soon so the other updates may take a while but I promise it won't be month long wait. Thank You! Enjoy!