CHAPTER - 33

"Geez, how'd you get this?" Aerin asks thyme as she cleans the wound. "My mom did this" he said without hesitating, and fidgeting with his fingers, his eyes on them. Aerin looks at him, and continues to do what she was.

"She found out about gorya and she obviously wasn't happy" he said. "And now she is taking me with her, to Singapore" as thyme finally said it, Aerin stopped and looked at him. His eyes were still on his hands.

Thyme tried to look her but quickly looked down again. Tears formed in his eyes, which shined to moon's light. "Aerin, you know what? Nothing is as perfect as it looks. Never, ever." Thyme said as tears rolled down his cheeks, falling through his wound and causing a burning sensation.

"Look at my sister. They say she is the ideal girl everyone needs. But nobody cares about how much broken that girl is, how much she suffered and is suffering, how there's nothing anymore in her life."

Each word of thyme was hitting aerin deeply in her heart. He definitely suffers a lot, he doesn't even have anybody to rely on. He does but he definitely forbids himself to express feeling. Acting all tough and brave.

"Few years ago, when it was a warm, sunny day. I came home after a long vacation, going to my sister to congratulate her on her upcoming graduation. But my heart dropped as I saw the scene infront of me as I just reached home..

"Mom, please no! Don't do this" there was my sister, who was on her knees begging. My eyebrows furrowed, because I know no matter what the situation is, a parama never bends, to anyone. "I sent you abroad, so you could take the responsibility of the parama group. But, look now, you aren't even aware of your duties and responsibilities." She spoke, spitting every word like venom. "Mom, what wrong have I done!?" that day, she asked the same question that today I did. Now I can't blame the consequences. "What wrong" that  mad lady whom we say our mother says all full of sarcasm. "Burn him down" was the last thing heard before her heels went out. Tia's eyes widened she cried more and more as she followed her behind saying one thing only, "please don't do it. I'll do whatever you say" and that was her biggest mistake..

Ever since that day, everything broke her everyone broke her." Thyme finishes of but his tears doesn't.

Aerin hugs him, and he hugs her back, cried in her embrace for some minutes and pulls out. Then there was a comfortable (yet painful) silence between them.

"What actually happened to P'Tia?"

"My sister studied abroad. She was like the most obedient kid mom had, the perfect grades, the perfect image. She always managed to keep herself away from all her classmates. But after going there, everything changed, she changed. Just like they say love can change anyone – it was something like that." Thyme tells her the story and aerin quietly listens, as she was completely merged in the story.

"She made friends, went clubbing and partying, my mom knew it all but kept quiet because in the end of the day she managed to top her classes. But one thing which has always hurted, the great Roslyn paramamantra is love. She can't see it, she can't feel it, she never wanted to cross paths with it, again." Thyme waits to glance at aerin, and says.

"Ever wondered about my father?" This thing, yes. Aerin never really paid attention to it, but wait that's right. "Some say he died, some say he cheated on my mom, some say they fell out of love or they probably were never in love" he says as his eyes were gazing through the night sky.

As the river breeze hitted him lightly, "but you know what I believe" he said, keeping suspence, "she is broken too. Not because my father cheated on her or left her, or someone else did. But something had broke her so much that she can't trust the world anymore. She just wants us to be perfect, but forgets that no one is perfect."

Aerin slightly chuckles "it's odd how our stories are quite same yet a whole lot different." She says. And thyme chuckles.

"So yeah, just before my sister's graduation she founds out that she had a boyfriend. And she tried bribing him but bro loved my sister. She then took phi here, and said she'd burn him to death. Phi told her she'll do anything she says, and that she will breakup with him. But come on they both loved each other way too truly and purely. They decided to run away, and in that process my great mom killed her boyfriend, more like her own daughter." Aerin looked at thyme in so much disbelief in her eyes.

How can someone go that much far? That's not definitely what she wanted to do.

"Now whenever we have a scene at home she is always out, at a bar, drinking." He finishes off.

"You really aren't a baby" aerin says looking at him. He smiles to her and takes a deep breath and nods, don't know if in agreement or something but he just nods.

"Please come to say," he says as he looks back to aerin "goodbye tommorow" and just smiles. Aerin nods and smiles back.

A/N:
Short chapter, hopefully y'all are still enjoying it, or maybe I am just boring. But whatever, I love y'all. Thank you!