CHAPTER - 21

Ren and Mira were walking by the pool talking, giggling and gossiping, that's what bestie do. "Mira!" somebody called mira from behind. They both looked back, and ren's eyes got stuck on the figure.

Aerin.

She wasn't dressed much, but still was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a strapless A-line black dress, with full puffed sleeves, and was knee-length. As aerin walked towards them ren smiled to her.

"You look perfect" mira complimented aerin. Aerin dropped her smile and said "I can never be much prettier than you" and then the all three broke into laugh.

Aerin was wearing a small infinity sign pendant, and two small star-shaped earrings. She did a ponytail, obtaining the perfect high school girl look. Ren was observing her not leaving any corner, and a smile appears on his face. He took out his pencil and closed one eye, placing the pencil infront of her face.

Then the three started walking, aerin's hand chained with mira's and Ren walked along them. Suddenly aerin's eyes caught sight of someone and her footsteps halted.

Gorya?

Mira and Ren also stopped along her, looking some petty plastics ruining the dress of the girl. And then mira started to walk towards them ren followed her. He stopped a bit and looked back aerin was still standing there. He grabs her wrist and says, "You stopped running away, but still choosed not to go near them?"

Aerin was confused, but Ren was already taking her with him by then. Now aerin was standing infront of gorya, and the realization hits her. Ren was talking about problems. Yes, she may have stopped running away from them but still she choosed not to go near them. Which made no difference, and didn't affect anything.

Mira then took out a bottle of champagne and sprayed it all over the three girls, causing them fall in the pool. Everybody looked at the scene shocked, Ren then used the moment to pass gorya a handkerchief.

Mira then took gorya with her, upstairs. Now aerin and ren were inside the house, waiting for the two girls. Aerin eyes stopped at a figure who was trying to go upstairs.

Kaning, too?

Before aerin could go over and help, Kavin was already there helping the girl. Aerin gathered up courage and walked towards the girl.

"Hey" aerin says to kaning.

Both the girl and the boy look back. "I know her" aerin says to Kavin, to which he nods and leaves. "Aerin? Why is gorya upstairs?" Kaning asks worriedly. "Don't worry P'Mira's nice, those plastics caused a scene I am sorry for that."

"You don't have to be sorry" Kaning says to aerin. There was momentary silence and the kaning spoke up, "I'm sorry." Aerin looks at her confused, waiting for an explanation but before Kaning could say anything further, Mira and gorya were already coming down.

Everybody present there had only eyes for them. Gorya became the center of attention, of the party. She was now dressed in a gorgeous blue dress. As she was coming down Ren was ready to capture her in his sketchbook. And when she was fully down, he offered her a hand asking her to dance.

Thyme couldn't see this anymore he had to do something. And he did. He came between the two yelling to Ren, "We gave her a red card!"

"You are the one who gave it" everybody gasps, by ren's statement. He never stopped or talked back if his friends did anything, it was the very first.

Was he being brave infront of Mira? Or did he feel something for gorya?

Thyme was now exploding he punched ren. The whole party fell silent. Ren touched the part near his lips which was bleeding. He smirked and punched thyme back, now this was beyond expectations.

Before anybody could punch further Mira comes between them. Thyme shoves mira away, making ren more furious than ever. Ren couldn't resist more neither aerin can. She needs to stop this. When she was just to make a move, gorya pushes thyme and trips down herself. Causing her fall on him with both their lips locked with each others.

There was the loudest silence ever. "It's his first kiss" says Kavin who was behind aerin with Kaning and MJ. The boys broke into giggles. Aerin felt no emotions right now, she wasn't feeling great ever since she came to the party more particularly after she saw Gorya.

After both of them got up, thyme couldn't stay anymore he ran out. Aerin didn't want to waste anymore time there too, she needed an excuse to head out too. She follows thyme.

As thyme enters his car and was sitting touching his lips, as the moment plays on his head he hears a knock on his car's window. He looks and smiles to the person, aerin. He needed somebody right now, somebody who will understand him, somebody who would keep his secret so he could share his feelings.

She enters the car, and thyme starts the car without saying anything. It was silent, peaceful drive to the river. Thyme stopped the car where he thought the best place would be. Both got out of the car and sat down.

The breeze near river is satisfying and pleasing. Aerin looked over at thyme only to find him smiling like crazy. "Couldn't get off the incident out of your head?" she says looking away.

"What are you talking about?" thyme asks obviously knowing what she wants to say. "Gorya, You, Your first kiss. Understood or should I be more accurate?"

He just chuckled.

"You are crazy" she says to him. "I know" he replies. And both burst into laughter. Aerin never thought moving to Thailand even for a while would be so amazing. But all this situation, all this people still couldn't fill the empty spot of his.

A/N:
I don't know why my chapter's keep ending with thyme and aerin together but that's not that bad. Because the wrong train still takes you to the right destination. Enjoy! Thank you!