CHAPTER - 6

A First Day.

First days, those are the days when aerin needs support. They are nervousing  and terrifieing for some reasons. From the time she woke up, there was only one person who captured her mind her Best friend.

From kindergarten to high school, first day's were just nothing without him. He was like a cherry, if aerin's first day's were cake. 

Taking a deep breath, Aerin stepped in the school, it was wholesome, but was empty. Aerin got scared by the empty campus, it was odd, she thought she was late so, she checked her watch but she was on right time. She ignored and rushed in the school the whole school was empty. The halls, classrooms. Was she early? who knows.

She was frustrated and annoyed, but she collected her courage and entered her classroom. Which was, empty as well but one thing had her relieved, which was that some students bag was resting on their respective seats. She rolled her eyes and picked up a seat, obviously an empty one. It was the best spot, it was surprising how nobody took it. It was on the last, on the window side.

The cold breeze was fascinating, so much that it could make an exhausted aerin smile.

It was past some hours, but nobody came.

Now aerin was truly bored, she opened the new phone her dad gave to her. She threw her old phone, before, while coming from Korea. She made an anonymous account, and scrolled through her main account's following list and followed the person needed.

While scrolling she found an account, Renita Asavarattanakul.

Mira.

As she thought of that name, she quickly pulled out something from her bag. It was a diary, where she wrote down everyone important to her's numbers.

As she was searching for her number she remembered every single conversation she had with her. Then, she remembered something odd. The odd mention of a name. She couldn't think of the name, the name was really important to mira. She would talk about him every time. Even though, aerin didn't knew that person, she felt as if he was someone close to her.

She found the number and quickly dialled it. The person picked up, "Hello."

"Hi" aerin replies.

"Uhm-..?"

"It's me..aerin"

"AERIN!!!!"

Aerin just giggles to the girl's excitement. "Oh my God! But what's with the new number" she explains her everything which happened in the past few days.

"Oh, I see..you know it's really heartwarming to see such love between a father and a daughter."

They talk a few minutes about each others life and then the bell rings, indicating the start of the break. Aerin hangs up with Mira by the time students were already in the class. Some let a surprising gasp out seeing her, but Aerin ignored them. She took a sandwich out of her bag, which she bought on her way to school and a notebook, a pen, airpods and her phone, and made her way to the rooftop.

She loved cold breezes, she felt as if someone dearly caressed through her hair, when they blow by. It felt nice, really nice.

She saw on the right to her there was a place, where one could comfortably sit and enjoy the nature.

Aerin was an artistic person, she was good at studies but she was more into creative things. Whenever she was exhausted, annoyed and frustrated by the world she would just write down. Write down a song, a paragraph or just randomly draw something.

She felt emotions could be hidden in those.

She grabbed a airpod from the case, and turned on the music, fitting the airpod on her ear. She laid back comfortably and closed her eyes with an arm over her forehead.

She was on between listening to her favorite classic, when something blocked the sunlight. A small pout appeared on aerin's face, while she thought it was some sort of cloud or something, she heard a chuckle. She immediately opened her eyes, just to see a tall figure standing in front.

"You're in my spot" the unknown guy states.

She hesitantly starts to pack her things and was about to leave, when the guy sits beside her holding her hand.

"Do not leave, after all I do not own this place to call it mine, everybody haves the right to enjoy ."

Aerin froze on her place, as the guy just smiles. Aerin couldn't observe his features earlier as the sun blocked it. But now she could see them so clearly. She felt as if an angel fell down from heaven. She remembered something at this point, which some of her classmates used to say when they saw somebody this pretty 'They need to be protected at any cost.'

She stared at him for some moment before getting back to her place, comfortably adjusting herself.

The guy was holding a notebookbook, more like a sketch book and a pencil.

As aerin was adjusting herself, the guy's eyes shifted on her note, which flew open due to the wind. He admired it, her art, the music she wrote, the small passages, he admired it all including her beauty.

After some moments, aerin noticed the gaze. She flustered closed the notebook and held tightly on her chest. The guy just smiled and looked away, after a few seconds he said,

"Masterpieces shouldn't be hidden you know"

"Huh?" Aerin stares at him fully confused,

He shifts his gaze back to aerin, and held an eye contact and says.

"I may have seen only a bit of it, but the bit of it could just tell that it is a masterpiece."

Aerin realized she was getting complimented. She quickly politely responds, "Thanks".

The guy just keeps smiling and opens his sketch book which aerin secretly peeks on, he sure was something. His arts, she could feel how he just drew emotions. Not only that, but she could also feel that those emotions were hidden.

"You are good too" she compliments back.

The guy's expression was just the same, which made aerin wonder that people like him also exist.

A/N:-
Is this what I was waiting for? Hell yeah. Finally! You guys must have figured out this mysterious guy. And the main shock Mira. Stay tuned for more drama and Enjoy!!! Thank You.