CHAPTER - 12

All the three girls got up to head towards cafeteria. Their hands were chained into each other, laughing and giggling they all went by. Aerin felt so good. It was the best feeling to her.

Suddenly aerin stops and says "I forgot something, I'll be back soon".

Aerin forgot her purse which has almost every information about her. She didn't wanted anyone to steal it, so she carried it everywhere.

She quickly opened the secret chain in her bag and grabbed the purse and was making her way to the cafeteria.

Suddenly everyone was in a rush screaming that, "F4 ARE AT THE CAFETERIA!".

So obsessed huh!

Suddenly aerin's footsteps stops she was reminded about the guys. She turned back, to go back to the class.

She was walking terrified when she remembers that her friends are there.

She hesitates at first but they were her friends, sort of true friends. She have felt the feeling of betrayal by somebody close, she knows how it feels. So now how can she let them deal it all by themselves?

She ran to the cafeteria. But..

She was too late, her fear came true.

"I am so sorry I will buy you a new pair."

"Buy me a new pair? Are you richer than me?

It was Hana. Aerin panicked but tried to keep calm, she didn't wanted to get involved in all this since she didn't wanted anyone to found out about her.

"You know what? even if you have enough money you can't buy it, it's impossible!"

Tears flow down from hana's cheek and she trembles.

"It is made by a professional craftsman..."

Thoughts were running around all aerin's mind, her eyes absently fixed on Gorya's.
But something snaps both gorya and aerin out of their thoughts.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make it up"

Hana says and thyme smirks getting closer to her.

"....Whatever it takes?"

The smirk held an intention obviously humiliating which haves both aerin and gorya's heart beats faster.

"Lick it"

Aerin looks up not shocked but disappointed. She notices gorya's fist clenching into her food tray as students synced 'Lick it'.

Aerin flinches as gorya slams her tray on the table as she stands up, the crowd which was about to go crazy drops into pin drop silence.

Thyme gives her a 'huh?" look.

Gorya's expression changes, she was completely taken aback by her action.

"Do you want to say something?"

Thyme asks gorya sarcastically holding a disgusted expression.

"This is.. too m-much" Gorya mumbles in her breath, which was inaudible to almost everyone.

"Can you say it a bit louder?"

"I said, this is too much."

"Umm.. I cannot hear anything"

"This is too much!"

At this rate gorya yelled, it was too much for gorya to consume down her throat.

"Oh, I see. Then why don't you do it for your friend?"

Thyme says sarcastically grinning. And the crowd starts yelling again "Lick It!"

Now things were getting out of aerin's nerves. But she wasn't someone who would take sudden action. Out of nowhere memories of last night starts capturing aerin's mind.

"Thyme Akira Paramamantra"

Aerin smirks sarcastically, ready to fight the situation. Everybody's eyes on her including Kavin,MJ and Ren.

"Let me tell you some secret"

Aerin puts both of her hands on her back and takes some steps forward. The sarcastic expression from thyme's face was now gone and was replaced with a serious one.

Aerin moves her left hand and places it on the side of her mouth and whispers which was almost so loud that anyone could hear it.

"Should I tell it in public?"

A unknown fear takes place in thyme's heart. He grits his teeth and says,

"I would better like a secret to stay secret."

Aerin shrugs and takes some more steps near to that.

She was now one feet away from him, "I know you will never bend down-" as the words leave aerin mouth, aerin kicks thyme's kneecap and he bends down with a "ow".

Now aerin gets close to his ears and says, "Mission Parama, you don't want it to get destroyed right?"

The name causes shiver down thyme's spines, it caused such a affect on him such that he forgot the pain in his knee.

He quickly stands up and panicks, 'You-you h..how did you know it? Who are you?!"

Aerin just smiles, and points at herself "Me? Just someone who helds the power to destroy you" Aerin just grins.

"You don't know the circumstances do you?"

"I would like if you reconsider whatever you said."

This time thyme went silent, aerin went near Hana who was sitting on the floor, stains of crying was all over her face.

She gave her, her handkerchief and and helped her getting up. She handed gorya Hana and said, "I got something to do."

And leaves the cafeteria.

She ran to the rooftop not caring about anyone and heavy breaths just keep going in and out.

Tears roll down her cheeks, aerin didn't knew the reason but her heart it felt heavy as if something bad is gonna happen.

She picks her phone and dials a number.

"Dad."

A/N:
A short chapter but I hope you enjoyed. I promise to make it a longer chapter next time. Thank you! Enjoy!