CHAPTER - 23

"Bye." Gorya said a final bye to her family and left for school. She walked down to the bus stop, and catches her bus. The bus was really crowded one, you wouldn't found a sit. But it was weirdly empty today.

Is it some national holiday?

Gorya brushed-off her thoughts and sat at the last seat leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Like she should enjoy the silence, it's rare. As she was just sitting she felt somebody's presence near her.

She shifted a little, the person did the same too. But still being calm gorya slides a little more again, the person does the same. She was now annoyed she opened her eyes ready to make the person's ears bleed, but she was the one who was left with wide eyes in the end.

"What are you doing here?!"

The person looks at her taking off his sunglasses, making a disgusted and 'you dumb?' look at the same time. And puts his sunglasses back. "I asked what are you doing here?" gorya asks again.

"You really are stupid."

"What do you mean?" gorya says in a tone which was telling that she was ready to attack. "What do YOU mean, by 'what do you mean'? I am going to school!" The person shouts back.

Gorya scoffs and says, "Since when did the great 'Thyme Akira Paramamantra' is going to school from bus?"

"Starting today" he replies not a giving a shit to her (really?). "But why this bus?" Gorya asks again. Now thyme was really annoyed, and decided to stop beating around the bush " Because it's mine."

"Not everything in Thailand is yours, it's a public bus-" gorya was saying and was cutted off by thyme. "Not anymore" she stops and looks at him confused. He feels her confused gaze on and says explaining, "I bought it."

As gorya realizes it she quickly stands up walking to the exist and pulling the chain. "What are you doing?!" Thyme shouts and follows her down.

He grabbed her wrist asking her to stop, when a car stopped beside them. And somebody came out of there, kicking thyme and making him fall.

"Ouch. Who the- Phi?!"

"You deserve this" the person says and gives the girl a smile, which was indeed warm. "Hi, I am Tia Aiyawarin Paramamantra." And she hands gorya a business card. That's when Gorya realises that in reality she was a huge part of the Parama Group. But she still couldn't figure out her relationship with thyme. Kind of dumb right? I know. Tia motions gorya to enter the car, to which she does out of fear, nervousness? She do not know.

"Take her to school." The older girl says to the driver, as she smiles to Gorya and says "Be safe. And I am sorry from the behalf of my brother." And gorya was left speechless with another shock hitting hard against her heart like a stone. Her braincells stopped working for a moment. As the car started Tia waved gorya a bye and gorya left the place with a shocked face with wide eyes.

Thyme had gotten up by then, standing in the side his head hanging low. As he played with his fingers like a kid. "Tch." Tia looks at her younger brother and walks to him.

She walked to him and pinches the top of his ear turning it harshly. "Ah, phi leave me" thyme begs to her. "What were you doing with that little girl?" Tia asks her coldly. "Ahh, I will tell you. Leave me first." And Tia leaves the boy.

Now they were both sitting in their house, facing each other. Actually, not really thyme was facing her he was still fidgeting with his fingers avoiding eye contact with her.

"Why are you back from Singapore so soon?" Thyme asks trying to change the subject but he did fail. "Answer my question first" he sighs in defeat. "Fine." He says and starts to narrate the whole story from first. By the end tia couldn't hide her laughter any more to which thyme was little annoyed.

"So, you think she likes you? And kissed you intensionally?" Tia says wiping her tears. "What's so funny about it?" Thyme puts on a small pout to show be is upset. And Tia stops to the boy's antics.

"Now say why are you here so early? Is mom also gonna come?" Tia's face changes to a serious one again and she says, "It was important. And yes, mom is coming sometime soon." They both sigh in unison.

"So" tia starts telling thyme the reason behind the sudden visit to Thailand. "You know Mission Parama?" Thyme quickly straightens his relaxed at the mention of the name. "It's in danger."

"Explain" thyme says to the older girl. She takes a deep breath as she starts, "You know that there are a lot of successful company helping us with this. And our biggest contributer are in a big problem. You know that won't effect mom, but this time it is. Yumyung or The Yoo Enterprises, the owner Ms.Yoo her daughter went missing on the day of her engagement and there is only chaos everywhere there to find her. But they keep failing, so we are patrolling over the whole Thailand to find her, if by any chance she is here."

Thyme processes everything and he asks her one question to confirm, "it's a Korean company right?" And the girl nods to which thyme shook with horror.

Aerin..?

That was the only name which came to his mind at that time. He knew about aerin but not particularly everything. The reality made him question his friendship-ness. The girl was always there with him when he was having a hard time now it was his turn to help her out.

A/N:
Not really a long Chapter but I did what I wanted to lol. And a big thing that my school reopened a lot changed in my schedule. But still I will try to upload atleast this much soon. So enjoy till this for now! Thank you!