f o u r

Y/n

The scent of lavender fills the room as soon as the door is barged open. Footsteps thud around the room and the blinds are pushed aside to let the sun rays fall into my room.

Then a body jumps on me like a free fall and I groan in my slumber. "Get off me, Lia. Let me sleep some more." I mumble shoving her aside.

"Oh Sleepyhead, we have a wedding to plan. Waaaaakeeeeeee uppppppp."

Ever since I called her last night about the sudden wedding, she hasn't stopped screaming. Lia is my childhood best friend and the sister I never had. She is the daughter of one of our underbosses.

"You talked to me on the phone till 2 am and now you expect me to wake up soo..." before I can finish my sentence, she has pulled the comforter away. She grabbed my arms and made me sit upright.

I see her cute pink face with pink gloss, a pink ruffle blouse, and jeans. Lia has always been a pinky ever since and I'm more of a rainbow type.

"We do not have enough time. Seriously? We have been dreaming of planning each other's weddings ever since childhood and all you give me is THREE days?" She placed her fists on her hips and pouted.

"I have no choice in the matter."

"That is why we have to hurry. I already made a list." She pulled a rolled log out of her purse and snapped it open. It is like a long shopping bill reaching the floor.

My mouth fell agape. "Wtf is that?"

"It is a To-Do list, honey. Of plans, decor, flowers, cake, wine list, champagne, lingerie, shoes, bags, and the dress. Omg, the dress..."

Before she can hyperventilate, I hold her arms and make her sit on the bed. "Lia, calm down. Deep breaths." I am the one who needs to take a deep breath.

The wedding is in three days and I honestly didn't think of any of this. Because my thoughts were consumed by Jeon Jungkook. And the horror stories I have heard about him.

"Hey, hey, let me into your thoughts." She comes closer to my face as if she's trying some telepathy shit.

"Lia, I don't think all of that is needed. It will just be a small ceremony."

She snorts lightly, "Oh baby, I just finished a meeting with Poppy, and trust me, nothing is small about the wedding. Not even your soon-to-be-husband's dick."

I gasp loudly and shove her aside to get off the bed. Heat creeps over my cheeks, "Don't you dare talk about that."

"About what?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I ran into the bathroom to relieve my screaming bladder. I haven't thought about it at all.

I just wondered how he'd treat me. Now that Lia mentioned it, will he want to consummate our wedding on the first night? Will he force himself on me, if I refuse?

More fear floods my mind. I have to be relieved that my abusive father is dead but I'm soon going to deal with another mafia man, who might be like him and it only heightens my fears.

I splash some water on my face, look at my stale face in the mirror for a few moments and head back to the bedroom.

Lia is on a phone call with someone. She always had these skills of planning galas and parties. I'm sure that is something I don't need to worry about.

"Done babe. I just spoke to the event planner and he will do half of our work. We'll just have to finalize the food, cake, and wine list tomorrow."

She looks down at her list again and smirks. "I have made an appointment for your wedding dress trial at 10 am, then we will buy jewelry, shoes, some regular clothes and...