e l e v e n

Y/n

What kind of absurd promise is that? What does he mean he will not touch me? Does that mean forever?

Why do I want him to touch me?

After the Italian dinner last night, we exchanged numbers and discussed the household routine of the maids. We bid goodbye like roommates and went to sleep in our respective rooms.

This morning, Jungkook introduced me to all the eight guards that work right under him.

The main guards - Fox and Wolf will be guarding me day and night respectively.

All the guards are named a certain way, so their real identities are concealed. That way it keeps their families safer.

Jungkook left after we had breakfast. I never had meals with my family before, except at family galas and festivals. But having every meal with Jungkook feels so domestic. Like we are meant to be this way.

I asked Jungkook if I could invite Lia over, and he immediately agreed. When I thanked him for letting me invite her, he said I am entitled to make my own decisions, until I keep myself safe.

It feels like Jungkook is giving me a new life. If I tell him the same, he'd say that 'this is already my life and I can live however I want.'

In just a day, I understood him a lot more than I ever tried to understand my parents and the relationship they had.

"Oh my sweet Jesus," Lia gasps, "Did I enter into an alternate universe?" She looks around the estate with her jaw dropped.

"Y/n, pinch me, please. I don't think any of it is real. This whole estate is a mini-city with a lake." She is gaping looking around the five mansions, the garden, the fountains, and our lake.

When I told Maria about Lia, she was more than excited to meet her. So we invited Lia to our little sauna date today.

"Let's go into our mansion." I drag her by her arm.

Bam jumps on me when I open the door and Lia lets out a terrified shriek, taking the cue, Bam jumps on Lia.

"Ah, Y/n, get him off me, ah, ah..."

"Bam, let go." I try to pull Bam away but it hovers over Lia and starts sniffing and licking her.

"Fox.... Fox, where are you?" I call out my guard for help because Bam is not letting her go.

Then someone runs our way and shouts, "Bam! Off!" Thank god, it's Taehyung. He lifts Lia off the floor like she's a rag doll. I was scared that Bam attacked her or something.

"Omg, Lia, are you okay?" She was even shaking and crying.

Taehyung holds her arms tightly and doesn't let go of her. His eyes scan her trembling body for injuries. The expression on his face is stone cold and his brows are drawn in a scowl.

Tears are streaming down Lia's cheeks and she is only looking back at him. A strong tension is zapping between them.

"Bam is a military dog, Y/n. He gets suspicious of strangers. You'll have to learn his basic commands soon from Jungkook."

He glances at Lia one last time and lets go of her, "I'll send someone from the infirmary to clean her wounds."

Taehyung takes Bam along as he leaves.

"Wounds? Lia, where are you hurt? I'm so sorry. I should have locked Bam inside for a while."

She is not even listening to me, her gaze is fixed on Taehyung's figure, walking away from us. "Are all men of the Kim Family extremely pumped?" She sniffles and wipes her tears.

"Pumped?"

"Yeah, look at those muscles he has packed beneath that shirt."

I let out a gasp as she is eye fcking Taehyung. "Lia! Down girl!"

We both giggle and get back inside. Fox comes running into the hallway. "Sorry Mrs Jeon, I was called to the Central Mansion."

"It is okay, Fox. Get back to your post." He nods and leaves the mansion.

"See, even the guards are pumped and packed with muscles." Lia teases. "How are you controlling your ovaries around this amount of male testosterone in this estate?"

"Lia!" I shove her aside.

"What? This place offers a special kind of porn for our eyes." She smirks.

"Does this nonsense come out of your mouth when you get scared and hurt?"

"I was so scared when your dog jumped on me. But..." Lia stares at the door and a smile starts tugging her lips.

"But what?"

"He saved me...", she blushes.

"Who saved you?" Maria's voice comes out of nowhere and we jump in our spots.

"Damn, you scared us, Maria." I clutch my heart with my palm. "She is Lia and Taehyung saved her from Bam."

"Oh, so this is Lia?" Maria eyes her with amusement.

"Yep. The one and only."

Maria quickly hugs Lia, she is sweet that way. "Y/n told me a lot about you yesterday. Nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise. I'm glad that she has someone here. Oh, is this Chanel?" Lia grazes Maria's necklace.

"Yeah. Joon got it for me."

"Men buying things definitely hits differently. I haven't had that privilege yet." She pouts cutely.

There are a lot of commonalities between Lia and Maria. They both crave materialistic things, attention, and love.

I'm not very talkative because my dad never let me voice out my opinions or even needs. So all my life, I was a background wallpaper doing as told.

Friends like Maria and Lia fill that silent void in my life. They make me talk and voice my opinions on little things.

Jungkook makes me take my decisions. I'm grateful for a new life. I should write it down in my gratitude journal later.

I clear my throat to interrupt my chatty friends, "I'm here too, you know."

They laugh and Maria stands up, "Let's go. It's almost time. We can chat all day while floating in our hot bath."

"Hot bath? But you said you wanted a massage for your pregnancy back pain."

Maria smirks as if she is hiding her evil intentions, "Oh baby. You are about to find out."

🦋
Goal: 100 comments ✨