t h i r t y - t w o

Y/n

I have conquered the couch of Jungkook's bedroom with the support of Bam. Now Bam sleeps on the floor while I sleep on the couch, the last couple of nights. In case my husband needs anything at midnight.

The couch dips a bit and I reach out to cuddle Bam but instead, my arms wrap around a strong arm. Fingers trace my cheeks and lower lip. My eyes snap open.

Jungkook.

"Did I scare you?" He asks with his doe eyes.

"I don't get scared by you," I roll my eyes at him.

"Feisty!" His morning voice makes my cheeks flush. Jungkook trails his arm around my waist and inside my t-shirt, his fingers brushing up my spine. Goosebumps erupt on my skin.

I sit up straight on the couch, facing him. His hand rests on my waist, "I need breakfast, Angel. I'm so hungry."

I know that it is morning now but tingles erupt in my belly when I understand the hidden meaning of that sentence. But I do not acknowledge it.

"Okay," his eyes darken at that one word, so I quickly rephrased, "I mean, I'll make breakfast for you."

Why am I stuttering?

"And will I get a taste, Angel?" His fingers inside my t-shirt trace my ribs. My breathing quickens because I feel there's no air left between us.

"Y-yes." When I tried to get off the couch, he pulled me closer against his chest. "Let me go," I mumble.

His head dips into my hair, and he inhales deeply. "I can't, Angel."

"Then you won't get any breakfast."

"Hmm?" His lips brush against my neck, "As long as you are here, I don't care." He bites my neck and I barely manage to bite back my moan.

I feel crowded. There are only two people in this room but the way he is pushing me into the couch makes me feel like I'm in a hot bubble.

"Jungkook…" I placed my arms on his chest to push him away. Only I don't, instead, I dig my nails into his back because he's kissing my neck, licking, and biting it.

"Hmm?" Jungkook lips continue to graze my skin and I find it hard not to give in to this temptation.

At that exact moment, Bam dashes into the room and woofs, and our little hot bubble breaks. Jungkook growls and pulls away. He glares at Bam with anger while I escape after hearing Jungkook curse.

I don't know whether I have to thank Bam or curse him for interrupting but I guess it's for the better because I want to talk and resolve our situation.

I rush downstairs to make breakfast. This morning our home smells so floral. So rosy. I wonder if the gardener planted more plants.

My steps come to a halt when I reach downstairs. The entire living room of our mansion is filled with bouquets of red roses. Crimson red, all of them. So many of them that I don't have space to place a foot on the floor.

I sit on the last step and pull out a card from one of the bouquets.

I am sorry, Angel.
I will find a million ways to make it up to you.
This is just one of them.
♥️

My heart takes a deep fill of the roses spread across the mansion. When I turn my head back, I find Jungkook standing on top of the stairs smiling at me.

And for the first time in so many days, I smiled back at him.

He sighs in relief, a peaceful smile on his face with his hands in the pockets of his shorts. Shirtless. Looking extremely illegally hot. "Am I forgiven then?"