f i f t y - f i v e 😏

😏

y/n

I was keeping count of the sunrises and sunsets until I eventually gave up. I don't know how many days have passed being stuck on this chair, fed a meal a day, and threatened to get killed or sold.

But I don't care anymore.
I'd be sold or dead, nothing matters because the only family I had is no more.

My mind tells me to believe that Jungkook is dead, otherwise he would have rescued me in no time.

But my heart fails to do so.

The darkness in this basement is consuming my thoughts, my wandering mind is thinking about the life I had for a few months after getting married.

Maria and Joon.
Lia and Taehyung.
Jungkook and I-

Another sob rips out of my chest, it hurts like someone stabbed a knife in my heart and twisted it a million times.

I cry for so long, and every inch of my being hurts.

Today is the day I'm being sold off by my father, who seems like he is going to conquer this world, with not an ounce of empathy.

My eyes are covered completely with a blindfold as I'm being transported in a vehicle.

"This time, you will get a proper goodbye, my princess."

I cry, shaking my head vigorously. My dad holds my hand and kisses the back of it, bile rushes up my throat.

"Please, Dad. Don't do this to me." I choke, "I'm your daughter for heaven's sake, pleaseeeee!!!!"

He laughs condescendingly, "My daughter? I highly doubt that's true because your mom was a bitch."

I gasped, "Please, don't say that. Haven't you hurt her enough?"

A slap lands on my cheek and the other side of my head crashes into the car's window, and I groan in pain.

"Your whore of a mother deserved it for cheating on me!"

I shake my head, crying, unable to believe what he was saying, I can never ever comprehend the idea of her cheating on Dad.

she would never cheat, he is a lying bastard.

Did she cheat on Dad because he was abusive?
Because he hit her?

I cannot believe it, ever. "Do not taint my dead mother's honor. You are a sick bastard."

Another slap lands on my face and the car comes to a halt. "Fucking bitch, you are just like her."

My dad drags me out of the car by my hair, "...but don't worry, the Russian mafia will take turns after their leader is done with you."

"No! Please!"

The sound of waves coupled with ships honking echoes in the distance, I'm hit by a sea breeze and the smell of the ocean. God, this is happening.

I try to yank out of my dad's hold and run but two men hold me tight in place. "Leave me! Let go of me!!!"

"Dad, please, Dad. You can have all the money, please. Let me go, please."

A few seconds later, I hear the muffled voices of more women, and my dad yells at his men, to pack the girls in pieces of baggage and put them inside the cargo containers.

What the hell is happening here?

I'm not the only one here!

My mind is screaming at me to do something, anything but my body is paralyzed by the shock that my dad is trafficking innocent women off to other mafias.

"Goodbye, my dearest daughter."

I try to wiggle my arms that are tied at my back. I squirm out of their hold, I struggle but fail to match their strength.

Jungkook!

I will never get to see him again.

Jungkook! Please save me, I need you now!

My dad chuckles, as he drags me closer to the harbor, I can feel the cold breeze shackling my insides. "Please, don't do this to me."

I cry loudly, screaming, squirming out of the men's hold until a bomb blast sets off in the distance.

Jungkook! finally!

I immediately fell to the ground due to the impact of the grenade. I hear my dad howling orders to his men and the two men holding me leave my side.

"Don't even think about escaping!" my dad barks as he holds me tightly, dragging me towards the ship.

"Take your filthy hands off her!" A man growls as he approaches us.

A bullet flies off and my dad's hold on my arm drops immediately as he groans in pain.

"You harm a hair on my little sister's head again, I will skin you alive."

A strong arm grabs hold of me and howls me off the ground, he immediately unties my hands and I scurry the blindfold off my face, only to see...

Min Yoongi.

close your mouths
😏😏

Love,
aurie 😎