f o u r t e e n

Jungkook

Work has been hectic ever since Mafia Lee opened the ports for our access. Even though Namjoon tells me to stay home, I can't impose my work on others.

Arms dealing and assassination is my job and I'm the only one who will do it. I tried to come back home soon today but everything got delayed because of Taehyung.

Apparently, he is playing lifeguard for a certain pink damsel in distress. All of us tease him with the word 'pink' now.

I turn off the shower, wrap a towel and go straight to my closet. After putting on a black sweatshirt and grey pants, I head downstairs for dinner.

Y/n is already setting the table. She is moving dishes from the kitchen to the centre table of the living room and I decide to help her.

The living room is where we watch movies and have dinner together.

"I got this." I picked up two plates and put them on the table. I never thought being with a woman would feel so natural.

I walk back into the kitchen and I'm hit with a new fragrance. "Y/n, did the housekeeper repair the burnt oven today?"

"Nooo, They did it last night itself." She shouts from the living room.

I open the oven and it is just as new but it smells like detergent. Nope, not the fragrance I'm thinking about.

I pick up the Macallan and walk back to the living room. "Thanks for the whiskey."

"I heard it is your regular order. So I ordered it for you." She smiles and picks a k-drama to watch.

"Thank you so much." I settle down on the couch next to her and I'm hit by the same scent again.

It is not ordinary lavender but some weird spicy lavender. It is not her usual coconut shampoo. "Did you change your shampoo?"

She pauses. No, she freezes at my question. "N-no. Why?"

Her eyes meet mine, I know that she is hiding something. "Smells new."

"You don't like it?" She asks.

Do I not like it? I don't know. Generally, I'd like a smell or not like it. But this one? It feels different. It feels like I want it.

"It's good." Letting go of the topic, we settle on the couch and watch the K-drama playing.

I continue eating pizza and my abdomen and balls feels heavy. What is wrong with me? Even the smell of Macallan isn't addictive anymore.

I watch Y/n silently eating her pizza. Damn, she looks so cute in that dress. She looks so creamy, and floral and smells so edible. The way she chews gives me wrong ideas.

I focus back on my pizza and Macallan. Then she goes to the kitchen for something and comes back, when she sits down next to me, her fragrance in the air stirs, and my cock stands up for a salute.

Now the pizza tastes like lavender too. "What is it with your perfume tonight?" I blurt out suddenly, she pauses and turns to me.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?"

"I don't know. Just feels weird."

"Weird how? Good weird or bad weird?" Her big brown eyes are looking up at me through her lashes and only two words come to my mind.

Fck. Me.

Why am I focused so much on her perfume? It is just a fragrance.