t h i r t y - n i n e 👙

Y/n

We arrive an hour late to the pool party. I slipped into a black shimmery dress after wearing a bikini. I put on the diamond necklace that Jungkook gave me, and to mark his claim he left a hickey on my neck just above the necklace.

This is after he made me come with his tongue in the shower and with his fingers on our bed.

My legs just gave out, they are all wiggly. The spot between my legs is tingly and sensitive. Once we get behind the central mansion to the pool, everyone except the birthday girl is already present.

Maria comes my way, "Why are you so late?" she eyes me and Jungkook curiously.

I jerk my head towards my husband making her smirk, "Of course, he'd keep you to himself." She grabs my hand and tells Jungkook, "I'm gonna borrow your wife for a while, caveman."

I chuckle but Jungkook grabs my stomach and yanks my behind to his front. I squeal. God, he should really not manhandle me this. He kisses my neck just above my necklace, "Go."

One word and I become a puddle of hot mess. I scurry away after looking at his devilish grin. This man is injurious to my pussy.

"What was that about?" Maria smirks.

"He kinda has separation anxiety," I shrug lightly and we both giggle.

All heads turn when the sound of supercar vrooms in the air, a pink car comes into our vision and stops right in the back garden beside the pool. Lia gets out of the car in her pink sequin dress with Wolf following her.

"Oh my god," Maria squeals and rushes to her while I am rendered speechless because of the awful familiarity I cannot pinpoint.

Jungkook comes up behind me and whispers, "Taehyung doesn't want her to know."

Oh.
OH.

I smirk after putting two and two together. Lia comes my way, squealing in excitement, and I hug her, "Happy Birthday, my soul sister."

She hugs me back and we both jump a little. "Thank you so much, you see my new car?" She squeals with sparkly eyes.

"That thing is super sexy."

"I know right!" She squeals and jumps again.

"When did you buy it by the way?" Maria asks.

Lia scoffs and waves her hand in the air. "I didn't buy it, I have a secret admirer."

I look at Jungkook and he is only trying not to give it all away. His face is straight and Taehyung's is colder. I don't know what keeps running in his mind.

Lia starts explaining how she woke up to a new car parked on her porch yesterday morning. She goes on and on about her secret admirer leaving her a birthday card among many other expensive gifts. Apparently, it took her entire day to figure out where to keep them, and when she felt like everything was sorted, more gifts arrived this morning.

She is going on and on while Joon, Jimin, and Jin wish her a happy birthday, she thanks all of us for throwing a party.

I watch Taehyung watching Lia with a gleam in his eyes, after all, she rambles, Taehyung finally makes his way to our circle.

"Happy Birthday," he says in his hoarse voice, and her smile drops while she crooks her head up to look at him. Her expression morphs into anger in a split second.

It is almost like she doesn't want him here.

Maria and I exchange glances feeling the heat of the tension sizzling between them.