f i v e

Jungkook

Three days. I followed her around the city like the creepy shadow I am, for three fcking days.

I initially told myself that it is for her safety and I know how untrue that is. Because she has an army of guards for protection.

When her main bodyguard caught me following her on the second day, he immediately pulled his gun and started walking my way wondering if I were a stalker.

But the moment he recognized me, he halted in his tracks and I gestured him a zipping motion with my fingers over my mouth.

He got the message and went back. At least her guards are attentive. I'll give them that.

Last night, I hacked the security system, evaded a dozen guards, and sneaked into her room because going through the gates wouldn't give me the adrenaline rush of being caught.

Oh, what would I give to get caught by my angel.

Sneaking into her room felt intimate as if it was our little secret.

I wonder if she noticed my gift coz her room was filled with shopping bags on the couches, tables, and the floor. I didn't want my gift to get mixed up in all of that. That is why I placed a note under her pillow too.

Just as I got dressed in my three-piece black suit, Taehyung stepped inside, "Never thought I'd see the day. Does that mean we won't share girls now?"

"Seal your mouth before I smash your head against the wall."

"What is it about this girl that puts you on pins and needles?" Taehyung says, "Joon told me about your promises to Mafia Lee. You are really into her huh?"

I don't do relationships. I never fcked the same woman twice. I thought relationships made people weak but the urge to dive into her world and discover her real self, made me take this decision. No woman has intrigued me this deeper as she did.

"It is serious, Tae. I intend to keep the marriage real which means I'll be loyal to her."

"Make sure she isn't spying on you or our activities'", Joon slides in, "Innocent ones can't be trusted."

I thought about it too coz she is the princess of our enemy. I don't think my little angel will pull such a stunt because she already has a lot on her plate. I feel like she doesn't give a damn about the mafia world. I guess I'll find out more about it, later.

"I'll keep an eye on her."

I'll snap her neck if she tries to betray us. Nobody, and I mean it, not a single soul has betrayed the Kim Family and lived to tell the tale.

The boys and I have our way of dealing with deceivers. It gets extremely bloody sometimes.

The wedding is taking place at Mafia Lee's fortress. The security has tripled because men of both families are guarding this place.

Taehyung is a software security specialist, he has set up drones and systems to detect any threats.

This is a no-weapon wedding, but who are we kidding? The boys and I can't risk it and the Glock tucked in my back is like my other limb.

I wait at the altar for my bride with my best men standing behind me. The guests started murmuring as soon as I entered because most of the people there haven't seen me before. Ever. I'm known as the Black shadow, anyone below the rank of underboss' hasn't seen me.

The women and children are whispering, eyeing me head to toe. I know I look scary with all the tattoos and especially the scars framing my face but I hope Y/n doesn't get terrified of me, it's the last thing I want for my poor little angel.

Just as the sounds of the wedding march fill the room, the woman I've chased for three days walks down the aisle with her grandfather.

...and my heart stops. She is looking like an angel in that white long dress that leaves a long train behind.

She looks like an angel.
My Angel.

Now I feel terrible that she has to marry a scarred monster like me. Even the mob bosses get intimidated that they don't even make eye contact.

I hope she doesn't get disappointed after looking at me. My heart is beating faster as Mafia Lee placed her hand on mine.

She steps forward, facing me. She looks into my eyes through her lashes. She holds my gaze and doesn't even flinch. There are no signs of fear, disgust, or even pity. But instead, she smiles.

What is it about this woman? That I always get unexpected reactions from her.

She. Fcking. Smiles. At. Me.

I cannot explain how relieved my heart feels and then I notice that her lace veil is embroidered with little butterflies and along the front veil's border, there are two more alphabets embroidered. JK.

Then I notice the diamond necklace that I left for her last night, framing her slender neck and I just want to kiss that spot.

She wore it for me.
She chose me.
She is marrying me.

That is the moment she became mine. It doesn't matter if I intimidate her or not,

I'm keeping her. 

.
🦋