t w e n t y - o n e 💋

Y/n

I don't know if it's the darkness or the fact that Jungkook already cares for me, but it gives me a sense of confidence.

A confidence that is making me high with need. We are now sharing the same pillow, faces merely an inch apart. I can feel his breath on my lips, it is intoxicating. I gather a lot of courage and nudge my nose with his and wait.

He pauses and just stares at me and my heart feels anxious, I shouldn't have done that. But a shy smile forms on my face when he reciprocates by rubbing his nose on mine.

When I nudge his nose again, he nudges mine right back. When I rub my forehead against his forehead, as cats do, he does it back, exactly.

I love this, whatever game we are playing right now. I feel confident. I feel bold right now.

When my body inches closer, I feel him hard, poking my belly. I suck in a breath and nudge his nose again.

He groans and nudges my nose again, "Stop it, Angel."

Fck. His throaty voice turns me into a puddle of a hot mess. He is affected by my presence, he is hard because of me and my insides do a little victory dance.

I graze my lips to his cheek and say, "Stop what?"

His grip on my waist tightens and my hips move on their own, against him. I throw my thigh on his waist to feel him closer.

He curses and sinks his head in my neck. When his lips part against my slender neck, a silent whimper leaves my lips, he copies exactly what I did by speaking against my skin. "You know what."

I pulled his head back by grabbing his hair and nudged my nose against his jaw. My lips graze his jaw as I say, "I don't know what you are saying."

His chuckle is dark and devious, he presses his lips against my jaw. I feel his lips move and leave hot breath on my skin when he speaks. "Right! How can I forget that my Angel is innocent?"

My Angel. My heart leaps at his claim. I need him to touch me but I hate that his palm is clenched into a fist and is not touching me.

So I took his palm into mine and intertwined our fingers. I place his hand on my bare waist where the sweatshirt is hiked up a little and I'm not wearing any underwear. He will find me bare if he travels South.

His growl is throaty as his fingers dig into my skin. Heat spread from my neck and across my chest.

My breath quickens, and my nipples are tiny hard pebbles seeking attention. As I breathe heavily, they graze against the inside of the sweatshirt creating painful friction. I need his hands on my tits and his fingers inside me.

When my core brushes against his hard dick, a growl rumbles out of his chest, "Y/n! I'm trying to keep my promise, Angel. If you keep doing that, I'll be compelled to take you right here."

Mischief sows in my mind when I find Jungkook battling his temptation. Oh, I realize how much I love to tease him.

"Uh-huh?" My lips move against the corner of his mouth, "You promised that you'll not touch me but it doesn't mean that I cannot touch you."

Gosh, the animal growls he lets out are injurious to my heart. "Angel, you are playing with fire."

"Then I'd love to burn with you." I don't know how this boldness crept into me but I'm so turned on right now.

This is what I meant. This is how I wanna be. Strong. Carefree. Not afraid of claiming what's mine and living life to the fullest. Living the moments like these.