f i f t e e n

Jungkook

And she fell asleep, her head thrown back on my arm resting on the backrest.

I love how her mouth opens a little when she's softly snoring. It's cute.

Cute.
Never thought I'd use that word.
Never thought I'd feel that word.

I'm conflicted about a few things when it comes to her.

Sometimes I feel protective of her, I want to hide her in my arms away from the world and tell her that everything will be alright and she is never going back to where she came from, where her fears came from.

Sometimes I want to hug her and cuddle her because she isn't like those skinny models. My angel is soft, tiny, and chubby cuddly. I want to squish her.

And then sometimes, I want to go overboard. Like right now, I want to lick her, bite her, and mark her as a reminder that she's all mine.

I want to take her to my bed and fcking love her 💗

Instead, I carry her in my arms making sure not to wake her and climb upstairs to her bedroom. I tuck her in the bed, change the heat settings a bit higher and leave for my room.

That fcking aphrodisiac scent is all over me now. Fck. My cock stirs in my pants at the memory of her parted lips. I am a fcking bastard for thinking of wanting to rub my cock over her lips.

I undress and step into the shower, the initial water is cold, and it is doing nothing to cool down my erection.

I place my palms on the wall and let the water flow down my body.

Angel.

The thoughts of her squishy cheeks, slender neck, and perky nipples outlining that dress, oh how much I wanted to have a bite!

Did my Angel willingly agree to Maria's idea? Did she do it for me?

Fck. What if she did? And I didn't give her anything.

Did she expect me to touch her? Did she know that I'll lose my senses, pin her against the wall, and kiss her?

Did she want me to push my tongue down her throat, to bite her lips, and her tits? Fck.

My fingers involuntarily close around my growing erection and give it a couple of strokes. I haven't used my hand in so long because there was always someone available to fck. But now, Junior Kook will only go into his tight little Angel. No one else.

I stroke my cock harder wondering how tight her pussy will be. Will she let me take her, however I want?

The thought of her hiked up the wall against me, with my cock thrusting inside her makes my cock jerk.

I hear her seductive voice as if she is whispering in my ear, 'Why are you looking at me like that?'

Fck.
Fcking hell, Angel.

My balls tighten as I stroke my length harder, fck, I wish I was buried deep inside her now. I increase my pace, give my head a couple of strokes, "Fck, Angel," and I cum so hard just at the thought of her fck-me-lips and my cum spills over my hand onto the floor.

My head falls against the wall as I struggle to breathe amid the steam forming in the shower. I quickly wash up and head to bed, where I jerk two more times and none of the orgasms satisfied me.

I fcking need her. I partially regret making that promise but the torture is so sweet.

Because when the time comes I'm going to savour her.