f o r t y ♥️

Y/n

"Stop, Angel. Please..."

I keep running until my legs and lungs finally give out. Jungkook hugs me from behind, crushing me into his arms, and breathing heavily.

He places a kiss on my temple. "Please don't run away from me. Please."

His words pain my heart. I would never run away from him.

I'm angry and hurt but not because of Jungkook. I will not put more distance between us because of anyone let alone that bitch.

"I hate her!" I turn around in his arms and clutch his collar in my fists.

"I know, Angel. I'm sorry," he wipes my tears with his thumb.

"It's not your fault, Jungkook."

A glint of relief flashes in his eyes. I will not fight him over a third person but I want him all to myself.

"Tell me you are mine and mine alone," I whisper.

"I'm yours and yours alone, Angel. I'll make sure she'll never be near you again. Okay?"

I just nod my head. As long as she is part of our family, I have no choice but to see her. But this man here is all mine.

Dark clouds thunder in the sky making rain pour down heavily. Jungkook curses, he grabs my hand, and pulls me under a wooden canopy. It's like a gazebo overlooking the massive garden and a fountain. I have never been to this part of the estate.

When thunder strikes again, something dawns on my memory. Something about what Jungkook said.

Make love to me, I need you.

I will, Angel. When you are ready.

I connect the dots. Jungkook is holding on because he thinks of me as a fragile flower. And he wanted me to be ready.

"Is that why you are not making love to me? Because you don't want to go hard on me considering me a fragile flower?"

"What?" Jungkook grabs hold of my shoulders. "Where is that coming from, Angel?"

"You tell me!"

God, I cannot be any dumber. He thinks of me as a damsel in distress no matter how much over the past month I tried to be stronger for him. If that's the case, I will never be enough for him.

Jungkook pushes me against a wooden beam, crowding me, "Get one thing straight into your head, Angel. Whatever she said earlier was horse shit. Nothing to do with us."

His fingers trail my inner thigh making my breath quicker, goosebumps erupt on my skin.

"As far as loving you is concerned, I'm waiting for you to have a certain level of trust in me because of the things I will do to you, Angel..." he growls in a pained voice, sucking my ear, he bites it gently, "...all the filthy things I want to do to you, to dirty you up a little, are anything but tender and slow."

I moan at his urgency and his hands kneading my breast and cupping my sex. I pull his mouth to mine, needing him closer. He tastes like whiskey again. I never liked the taste of it, but I love the taste of his lips.

His tongue tangles with mine and I lose it. I throw myself over him and kiss him deeper. I'm on a high which only my husband can take me to.

I'm high on his taste.
I'm high on his rough touch and kisses and licks and bites.

Only this time, I'm not blaming it on the margarita.

It's all my husband. My. Husband. And nothing about my husband is tender.