t h i r t y - s e v e n 🍑

Y/n

Maria and I organized a Birthday party for Lia at our estate. Maria suggested that we turn our weekend party into a birthday pool party. How cool is that!

And surprisingly, since Taehyung is around, he agreed to help us without being distantly cold and grumpy.

As I said, Maria loves floating in the water, so a pool party it is!

The pool party is pink-themed which means the water in the pool is pink and sparkly. It was Taehyung's idea by the way. Maria and I are head over heels over how this entire thing has turned out.

The Central Mansion is gonna sparkle in pink tonight. The decoration is pink, even the desserts are pink and obviously, the cake is going to be pink too.

Taehyung, Maria, and I stand by the pool and observe the entire pool party setup.

"I just hope Lia will like it. Do you think she'll cringe at this extravagant pink universe?" Maria asked me while looking at the final outcome.

"No amount of Pink can satisfy her inside out. It is the color she associates with peace and mindfulness, that's what she says." Taehyung's head snapped to look at me, I continued..."So don't worry, she'll love it."

I find Taehyung's brows scrunched and he's looking at me like he wants to find some deepest answers from me. "What?"

He just shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Okay," Maria claps her hands, breaking Taehyung's intense gaze, "Be back in two hours, guys."

"Just an hour," Taehyung grits out.

"Oh, girls need time to get ready. Bare with it or you shove your time crunch restrictions up your ass." Maria sasses and I control my giggles.

Taehyung just walks away and Maria grabs my attention again, "Don't you think he's awfully available to help us organize all of this?"

"That's what I thought, why did he help us despite having a shit ton of work?"

Maria shrugs. I shrug too. Whatever.

🖤

Jungkook called me to tell me that he'll be home anytime soon. Right on time, I shed my clothes and quickly hop into the shower.

As the hot water cascades down my body, I reflect on my current life and feel at peace. About everything. My marriage to Jungkook, my new family, this home, and our peaceful life.

Strangely enough, there's something that has been bothering me since yesterday. All of my life, I have been told what to do and what not to do. My father had put me in my place with a hell lot of restrictions. I obeyed them most of the time and didn't retaliate.

No matter my obedience, I used to get beaten for something or the other. I hated to be in that space because not only was I terrified but I was stripped of my freedom.

Yesterday, when Jungkook placed certain restrictions on me, I had a glimpse of my past life but this restriction felt different because he wanted me safe and no matter what Jungkook commands me to do, I know for a fact that someway or the other, his orders are for my safety and peace.

That is why I love him.
That is why he is precious to me,
And what do I get in the end?
Hot rewards if I obey and sweet torture if I defy.

My body heats up at the thought of him commanding me and how I obey him to please him. I love to please him, the very thought of getting praised by him makes heat pool between my legs.