t h i r t y - e i g h t 🤤

Jungkook

Definitely the death of me.

What again? She wants to taste me now.

Those big beautiful round eyes looking up at me with so much hope and eagerness and curiosity made me hard like steel.

My dick is pointing into her face. I grab her hair and bring her mouth closer to my tip. "Hold it."

She reaches it with her palm, "Uh-uh. Use both palms, Babygirl."

"Please teach me how to pleasure you, Daddy." She licks her lips and holds my length in both palms. My cock jerks in her hands wanting to explode at the sight of her on her knees.

Never in my life did I have to teach someone how to touch a dick. But this girl, this fucking pure and innocent wife of mine, needs a crash course on how to suck my dick, and like hell, my wife gets whatever she needs.

I cover my palm over hers and stroke my dick up and down, "This is how you stroke it. Gently. Don't put too much pressure on it."

"Okay," she says mindlessly focusing on stroking me but when I growl at that word, she giggles up at me.

While my dick is getting harder in her palms, my heart melts in my ribcage. This girl has wrapped me around her finger and I had seen it coming, anyways.

Little does she know that she's the one in control.

Of my dick, my heart, my body, and my soul.

When her tongue licks my tip, I lose it. Grabbing her hair harder, I command her to do it again. She licks me like a kitten. One stroke of her tongue licking my bead of precum.

"Again."

She licks it again and then swirls her tongue in circles around my tip. "Fuck," I growl making her smile in pride. "Aren't you an eager little girl?"

She nods and bobs her head without any reply. I pull out of her mouth making her whine, "Words!"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm your little girl."

I close my eyes at her sinful admission and all the blood in my body is rushing to only one part that wants to be in her mouth. "Tongue out!"

She opens her mouth widely, with her tongue out. Her hands rest on my ass and I grab my length to smear it on her lips. I rub the tip of my dick on her tongue, in and out and it takes my everything not to come right away.

"You want to suck Daddy's cock into your hot little mouth?"

"Yes, Daddy." Her mouth eagerly closes around my tip and she gently very innocently suckles on my crown.

I growl at her tiny act, "Ask for it nicely, Babygirl."

She shifts on her knees getting closer to me, her hands holding my dick and stroking it up and down, "Can I please suck your cock, Daddy? I really want to taste it, please..."

Satisfaction bubbles in my chest. What I wouldn't give to her in this life?

"It is yours, Babygirl. You can do with it whatever pleases you."

She beams with hope and sucks me in an inch into her mouth and then more and more until my dick hits the back of her throat. "Take it easy there."

She slows down a bit, her saliva coating my dick dripping down the corner of her lips making me want to pound into her mouth.

"I want to fuck your mouth."

She looks momentarily surprised because this is the first time I referred to it as 'Fucking' and not 'Loving'. I'm nervous as to how she will react to it but what she says next blew my mind away.

"My mouth is yours, Daddy. You can fuck it however you want."

I growl at her words, heat coursing through my veins and cock pulsing harder. With palm resting on the shower wall and other in her hair, I bring her mouth closer and plunge deep into it. It feels like a warm velvet caress, her mouth. She chokes on my cock and relaxes her mouth taking me in.

Once she gets acclimatized to my thickness, I start rocking my hips, pounding harder into her mouth until she is gagging. Fuck, I love the sounds she makes while sucking my dick like she owns it.

"Oh, Angel. Your mouth feels so amazing, Babygirl. Keep going...yeah...just like that."

She beams and swims in my praise. I have come to believe that she loves it when I praise her which is why she obeys me and pleases me, so I tell her how she's pretty and perfect.

She keeps stroking the length that couldn't fit in her mouth with her palm while her other hand is digging into my ass cheek, holding onto me. She sucks me deep, pulls out, and swirls her tongue around the shaft, then sucks me deep again.

God, this is exquisite, she is made for my dick. She is made for me. Only me.

My possessiveness flares to life when I realize, "I am the only one who can see you this way, getting on your knees and choking on Daddy's cock."

Her whiny moans send vibrations through my cock and balls. "Mmmppfhh."

I love how she somehow tries to reply without letting go of my dick. I love it. "Suck that dick like a good girl."

She moans, looks me in the eye and picks up her pace with her hand and tongue, and falls into a rhythm that is way too much for my liking. I feel my balls scrunch, my ass cheeks clench and my legs quiver as I rest one hand on the wall. "Baby, I'm gonna come."

I try to pull out of her mouth but she grabs both my ass cheeks and sucks me deeper. "Fuck, you want me to come into your mouth, right?"

She nods her head faster, sucking me deeper. "Such a good girl wanting to swallow my cum."

When she looks into my eyes, darts her tongue out, licks the tip, and swallows my dick, I come. "Fuck, Angel, I love you. You are fucking perfect." I shatter into a million tiny pieces which she'll keep to herself. My cock empties into her mouth and she swallows every drop of it.

When my cock softens, she sucks it off, clean and smiles at me. I catch my breath while staring down at her. "Did I do well?"

I grab her neck and pull her onto her feet, my tongue plunges into her mouth and I taste myself. "You did it so well, Angel. I want you to do it to me every day, okay? Every. Single. Day."

"I'd love to." I grab her breasts and kiss her while her arms lock around my neck.

"It is my turn now." She squeals when I turn her around. I push her against the wall, drop onto my knees and eat her cunt from behind.

.
.
.
aurie
🤍

How's life?