t w e l v e👙

Y/n

My jaw drops.
And Lia's jaw drops too.
Mic drop.

Jimin's mansion is fancy, extravagant, and over the edge. It has state-of-the-art facilities with modern touch and technology.

Everything just happens with the click of a button. As we go deep inside the mansion, a bedroom door slides open, it is not a room but a lift, one step in the small lift car and you go underground into a secret floor.

"Where are we going?" I whisper as if we are out for robbery. Because this mansion is so big yet so empty. There weren't many people and I swear I saw a robot too.

"Just relax," Maria says.

When the lift car halts, the door slides open and we land at a private sauna which is less of a sauna and more of a mini resort.

"Holy cow." Lia gasps. Yes. Holy. Cow.

This is a resort. It can't be just a sauna. There are two steam rooms on the left, a foyer leads to a couple's bathroom which has a big circular bathtub and a weird porcelain throne.

"What is that throne for?" The words slip my mouth out of curiosity.

Maria smirks. "That is for eating out."

Lia and I exchange glances. Is that what we think that is?

"W-what?"

"Jimin got it from Italy. The seat is for a girl to sit and spread her legs and you see the foothold, that is for a man to kneel."

Lia and I are utterly in shock. What sort of kinky fantasies do these people have?

"Have you ever used it?" Lia blurts out.

"Lia!!!" I warned her.

Maria laughs and waves her hand. "Of course. I did. This place is used and cleaned regularly."

Did Jungkook ever use it? I don't know why but the thought itself spears an arrow through my heart and rotates it. I don't want an answer for my heartbreak.

As we move forward, there's a mini bar with bar stools along it. Then there's a small garden with a round hot tub which is open to the woods and far away our lake can be seen. Ah, so this resort just opens up to the outdoors.

"Let's get started." Maria picks up an intercom telephone and calls for the masseuse.

The hot tub is already prepped with warm water and Maria quickly gets naked and climbs into the tub as if she is alone right here.

Lia and I have seen each other naked but it feels weird now that two masseuses have arrived.

"This place is incredible. God, I want to live here too." Lia whines and undresses too.

"You can visit whenever you want or you can marry into our family." Maria wiggles her eyebrows making Lia blush.

"What is it with you and Taehyung?" Maria teases her.

"Nothing. He just saved me from Bam." Lia steps into the hot tub.

"Right. Just. Saved." Maria chuckles and glances my way. "Y/n, you don't have to be shy, just undress and get in already. The oil treatment will start soon."

"Oil? What oil?" I hesitantly get out of the summer dress and lingerie and climb into the hot tub buck naked.

The water is perfectly warm, giving me goosebumps. I move my body comfortably and sit on a platform on the interior of the tub.

"Here is the reveal." Maria claps her hand and the masseuse places an oil potion on the floating tray in the tub. "It is an aphrodisiac scent for men."

"A what?" Lia asks.

"Well, it is a fragrance that arouses men," Maria smirks and opens the bottle. "The combination of Pumpkin spice and Lavender makes men aroused by forty percent. Joon always goes crazy afterward."

"Maria. No!!" I stopped her. Why would I want that? "Can't we just have a regular hot bath and leave."

"You can do that in your shower too. We are here to relax and catch up. It also relaxes our kitties. So why not? Why miss a chance to make the men go crazy?"

"Hell yeah. Even though I am single, the thought of wanting to arouse someone excites me." Lia claps her hands in excitement.

Why am I opposed to it? I don't have a reason to stop her. She is doing it for Namjoon.

I am not doing it for Jungkook because we don't share that kind of relationship. Yet. And I don't have to reveal it to these women.

"Fine. Go on." I relax back comfortably hunching my shoulders, watching Maria dump the entire oil in the water.

Maria then stirs the entire water in circles with her arm and Lia joins her too. They both fall into an excited conversation about men and my thoughts go back to Jungkook.

Maria loves Joon. She does things like this to show her love and Joon shows his love by being overprotective of her so that he doesn't break her.

What Jungkook and I have is far from love. Does wanting to do something for him mean that I love him? Or does Jungkook cooking for me, comforting me, and giving me personal space mean that he loves me?

Urgh, this is so confusing but I want Jungkook to be nice to me, forever. Because no one has treated me the way he does.

I want him to like me. I want him to smile at me and cook for me and fill our entire mansion with post-it notes.

I feel something for Jungkook.
I trust him.
I feel comfortable around him.
I feel for him.

.
.
🦋
Goal: 100 comments ✨
More comments, more chapters will be updated.
💗

For those asking me about the throne, if it's real...

Yes, it is real. I saw one in a movie called Wrong Turn. Before you can look it up, I already did the job for you guys. I'm posting the picture on my Instagram, you can see it.

Insta ID: aureallykook