f i f t y - o n e 🐚🌊

Y/n

The power this man holds is immense. Every time he says kneel, I’m putty in his hands, ready to be commanded and fucked.

My arousal hums in approval, this is what I wanted.

I wanted him to let go of that control, and become so vulnerable that he is at my mercy.

I pull Jungkook along with me to the mirror. He faces the mirror and I fall onto my knees in front of him. When I look up at him, I see his eyes trained on the mirror, so I remove the hair from my back and jut my ass out for him to see my heart-shaped opening.

His hands clutch my hair as he jerks my face up. “Aren’t you a good little slut for me?”

“I am, Daddy.”

"Then take my cock out."

I undo his zipper and pull his thicc cock out. My hands immediately wrap around his length and he moans.

I lick the bead of precum on his tip and taste musk. My favorite taste. I press his cock with my hand and lick more of his length, giving him kitten licks from the base to the head.

He growls and pulls my hair harder, oh, it hurts so good. “Did you forget how I like it?”

He thrusts his length into my mouth and pulls out. “Did you forget the demo of cock sucking I gave you the last time?”

I shake my head meekly. I wet my lips and stick my tongue, just how he likes it.

He looks down at me and smirks. “Farther.”

I push out my tongue more, my jaw hanging. He hisses and slides his manhood on my tongue, playing it there for a while.

This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Him holding his cock and sliding it on my tongue, back and forth. He pumps it three times and shoves it in my mouth.

I moan at the impact, shit he is so deep. My throat opens to accommodate his size.

“Open up”, he growls.

I suck him deeper when I pull out, I see my circular lipstick imprint on the base of his cock.

"Paint my cock with your lipstick."

I moan and take him deeper, spitting my saliva on his cock, I pump it a few times and he smiles in satisfaction.

I keep switching between kittenish licks and gagging him fully. After I fall into a rhythm, he starts moving his hips, fucking my mouth.

“And do you remember how exactly I like it?”

I know how he likes it but I feign innocence. “I’m sorry, Daddy, I forgot.”

He smirks knowing that I’m playing a game. His eyes darken when I swirl my tongue in circles on his tip. He slaps my mouth and my face jerks sidewards. I gasp loudly.

Throbbing pain between my legs increases. My pussy is pulsing.

Yes, my body hums in need. He clutches my hair and drags my mouth back to his cock. “Don’t you remember it?”

I am shaking, shivering. I know what he wants but I still shake my head. He slaps my mouth again, hardly this time and I moan.

This is the primal, unleashed version of Jungkook I always craved.

The version he always was.

He became soft only for me but now I need him in his raw form because it proves that he doesn’t treat me as an innocent breakable object.