f o r t y - t w o

Y/n

"What's with your mood this morning? And why this emergency hot tub session?" Maria asks, massaging her belly, floating in the hot tub with me.

Instead of being with my husband, here I am, at Jimin's sauna with Maria in a hot tub.

My morning didn't turn out as I expected. All I wanted was my man in bed, morning cuddles, a warm shower, and perhaps some breakfast in bed.

But my husband is nowhere to be found. I pout in anger wondering if I should tell her. Now that she's here for me at eight in the morning, I can surely rely on her.

"Y/n, if this is about Lilah, just let it go, she's so insecure about you. She's a witch and…"

"It's not about her." I cut her off. "I don't give a damn. Jungkook is mine anyways."

She smirks. "After you both left the party last night, Jimin gave her an earful."

"He did?"

"Yeah, he told her not to meddle in a married couple's business." She crinkles her brows, "Where did you go last night? You sure didn't go in the direction of your mansion."

A deep blush blooms over my skin. The hot water makes goosebumps erupt on my skin when I think about our night in the garden where Jungkook loved me.

He held onto me like his life depended on me, thrusted into me like he was pumping his soul into mine.

Maria's gasp brings me back to reality. Her eyes widened. "You did it, didn't you?"

I only smile. Shyly.

"Oh my god, when?" She screams in excitement, she gasps again. "In the gardens?"

I cannot hide my blushing face. So I just have to admit it now. "Yes."

She squeals. "Details please, please…"

"When I stormed off after feeling insecure, Jungkook loved me, and showed me his priorities."

"Your first time was in the woods? Sounds thrilling. I bet he went on like a primal animal devouring you."

"Maria!" I palm my face with wet hands, blushing like a teenager who just had her first kiss. Although Jungkook was like a primal animal, I'd never admit it to her. It is our secret. "Nothing like that…he was gentle and lovely."

It is a half-truth. He was gentle other than the animal growls and panther paws gnawing my skin. Heat tingles between my legs. The hot tub isn't doing anything to relieve the tension. My abdomen feels heaving just thinking about last night.

Loving me in the rain. Then he took me again from behind in the shower and how he went all rough on me and kept apologizing to me.

'Sorry, Angel. I know you are sore but I can't stop fucking you.'

Maria sighs. "Seems like you are reliving your memories. So I'm gonna leave you here and take a bath in one of the bathrooms. Bye, Hon."

I smile and wave her goodbye.

She gets out of the tub and leaves while I keep daydreaming about him.

His hands are on my hips. Guiding me in the shower, rubbing shower gel on my skin, massaging my breasts, and kneading them while I rubbed my ass desperately against his erection. I lost my breath when he almost, almost poked my sacred hole.

It wasn't intentional. I was the one rubbing against him and it just happened. But seeing my reaction to it, Jungkook became raw and primal like a panther.