f i f t y - t h r e e

Jungkook

"Stop fucking defending him always," I yell.

Jimin sighs, "You stop blaming him without any concrete evidence."

I'm so annoyed that this fucker always keeps defending Min Yoongi in front of me as if he is a saint.

But here I am...trying to prove that Min Yoongi was the one who attacked me and Y/n outside that cafe, also he is behind this entire trafficking ring because Hoseok has been seen combing the ports around Italy and Korea.

"I will prove it to you by blowing the evidence in your face." I grit my teeth so hard that my jaw aches.

After leaving Y/n on the yacht with Fox and Wolf guarding her, Jimin and I reached this strip club where Lilah was seen with Hoseok.

"This bitch is giving him intel. Her being right outside the tattoo shop is no coincidence."

"She was there? When?" Jimin's eyes enlarged.

"Yesterday afternoon."

"Fuck, this is bad."

Jimin and I get into the club. Sensual erotic music is playing and men are getting lap dances. We move to a closed booth, to find and observe Lilah discreetly.

A stripper climbs Jimin's lap and he entertains her by swaying her hips on him. I roll my eyes and keep looking for Lilah but there is no sight of her or she is getting fucked in one of the rooms here.

A bartender comes my way before I can shoo her away, she places a piece of paper in my shirt pocket and walks away.

I pull the paper quickly and when I read it, my heart stops.

If you want your wife alive, stop hovering around the ports of Italy and come back to Seoul.

My blood runs cold and immense rage and fear shackles my body. I march to the bartender hastily and grab her hand, "Who gave this to you?"

She stutters seeing my rage, "A...woman. I don't know her name, she told me to give this to you."

"What did she look like?"

"Umm..she had fake tits and fake lips."

Fucking Lilah. I will fucking kill you.

"When did she give it to you?"

"She came into the club two hours ago, showed me a picture of yours, and said that you'll come here looking for her. Then she told me to give this paper to you."

When I look at the booth, Jimin is out of sight. The backdoor of the club just closes and I head out into the alley.

Bullet sounds muffled by a silencer pierce my ears and I run towards it.

Two men grab hold of Jimin as he tries to fight them. I pull my Glock out of my back to shoot, another bullet flies off and Jimin falls to the ground.

I train my gun to the men and open fire but a bullet pierces my abdomen, and I jerk back, falling onto the ground.

A man comes into the alley, I watch him fighting the men who attacked us with blurry eyes. Jung Hosoek. He kills both of them and rushes back to me, "Jungkook, are you okay?"

I groan in pain, holding my wounded flesh tightly, "Y/n."

I can't comprehend what he is saying and soon...I am swallowed into a darkness.