V

Riley's POV

Special mo muka mo.

We're on our way to somewhere. I don't know where because I'm not listening to them.

Yes, THEM. Ma'am Ren and Jenna.

Akala ko kami lang ni Ma'am Ren kakain sa labas pero may bruha pala kaming kasama. Si Jenna. Nakaupo ako sa backseat at nasa front sit si bruha.

I'm not jealous or what. Well ako yung nag assume na special ako which is ganun naman talaga ako sa lahat ng crush ko. Hanggang crush lang naman ako, having commitments is too tiring and hindi pa ak-

"Hoy Ry, nandito na tayo. Natulig ka na jan." ang sabi ni Jenna.

-

Si Ma'am Ren yung umorder ng food while me and Jenna, who's sitting beside me, are waiting for her.

"Girl kanina ka pa tahimik, gutom ka na?" tanong ni Jenna.

"Una, oo gutom na ako. Pangalawa, epal ka kasi girl, akala ko lunch date ko na 'to with Ma'am Ren eh." asar kong sabi sa kanya.

"Hoy gaga, crush mo rin ba si Ma'am Hana? And bakit Ma'am Ren tawag mo sa kanya?" yes alam ni Jenna mga ka baklaan ko.

Although magkaiba kami ng school, we became friends na actually. We clicked and walang arte at filter si Jenna. Napaka honest and open book ng babaeng 'to. Minsan kasama namin siya mag bar and I've observed she can easily blend with people that she just met. This gaga knows alot of people from other universities as well kaya I get to know other people and other crushes.

"Oo crush ko din siya and sabi niya I can call her Ma'am Ren." nakakunot na ulo kong sagot sa kanya.

"Ay wow, so kung kay Ma'am Nita you always feel the kilig, ano kay Ma'am Hana?" I never said to her na I always feel the kilig towards ate Nita, na observed niya. Kami kami nalang ding mga psych major magkakaintindihan talaga.

"Kaba... I always feel nervous and intimidated when it comes to her." I answered and I don't know why the hell I'm bothered admitting it.

"Oh that's new!" ang sabi ni Jenna. 

Huh?

"What do you mean new?"

"Napansin ko kasi sa mga iba mo pa na crush, and to mostly all of them, you always feel the kilig and excitement... like, it is always positive. Amarite?" what she said caught me off guard.

"Hoy, are you analyzing me?" I can answer her with yes or no but I'm being... defensive?

"Gaga, normal sa atin 'to remember? But you... not answering my question means I hit something." nakangiti niyang sagot.

"Ewan ko say-"

Hindi na natuloy yung pag uusap namin ni Jenna kasi dumating na si Ma'am Ren. She sat in front of us.

"The food will arrive in five minutes." she said.

"By the way, sorry I wasn't able to tell you Riley that Jenna is eating with us. I actually asked her first to eat with me but then you also invited me so... I hope this set up fine with you. Sorry for not telling you earlier." she explained. God, I'm not asking for any explanation but here she is.

"Close kayo?" I asked Ma'am Ren in a casual tone while looking directly at her eyes, which I think surprised her.

I heard a snort laugh beside me.

Tinignan ko ng masama si Jenna.

"Yes..." she looked at Jenna, "...we're close." then proceeds to look at me. She's answering me nicely but why am I intimidated by her gaze?

"How come?" I don't know where did I get the courage to ask her a follow up question.

Pinisil ni Jenna yung binti ko after that question. I realized, I still sound casual to her.

Jenna is now giving me a "what the fuck are you doing she's one of our bosses" look and I gave her a "trust me girl I don't know either"  look as a response. 

I will understand if magalit si Ma'am Ren.... but I'm wrong.

She smiled at me and then, "I'm friends with her sister, so we often see each other whenever I hang out in their house." she explained without breaking the eye contact. So, I did.

Ang maldita ko mag tanong pero I admit, ako yung timiklop.

"Hi! Thank you for waiting, here's your food. Enjoy your meal." sabi nung waiter.

Saved by the meal.